ADM Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.9

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADM in October 2014.

Interview

I went to the career fair and got scheduled an interview the next day. The interview was not exactly behavioral. I just talked a lot about ADM and about what I can/want do for ADM.

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADM (Decatur, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Day long process involving interviews with numerous management and employees. Was provided lunch and was able to learn more about ADM during the interview process. Questions were the basic interview questions asked everywhere.

Interview Questions

• What is something you could bring of value to ADM.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation considering it was for an intern position.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADM in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online through the university's career portal, before meeting the recruiters at the university's career fair. I was called for an on-campus interview the following day, which lasted about 30 mins. It as a basic behavioral interview, not too difficult.

Process Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADM (Columbus, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

I was given a next day interview after a career fair. The interview panel was very friendly and said they used a very similar list of questions as their full-time job interviews. I am still waiting to hear back from the company. A lot of standard interview questions and a couple tricky ones mixed in.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a safety regulation that made absolutely no sense to you.   Answer Question

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADM (Decatur, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

Initiated contact at a college career fair. I received a call later that day to set up an interview time for next morning. Interview was very relaxed, basic behavioral questions. A panel of three people was interviewing me; they each asked about three questions. Received an offer about three weeks later.

Clerk Interview

Interview

Pleasing with good questions. A very relaxed interview with very few unexpected questions. Water was offered. they asked about my present, and future plans with company. Again very relaxed interview.

Internal Audit Interview

Interview

Took a long time to get an interview and when i did the process was extrememly long and drawn out. I felt it was very formal, uncomfortable, and up tight. I did not find management there to be understanding about anything outside of work like family or health situations. They did not treat employees well and always made them feel like they were far beneath the management

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at ADM in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received an phone interview within a week. Phone interview with a project group leader and HR. Ask about education background and what do you know as a Management Information System student.

Service Operations Trainee Interview

Interview

Meet with ADM Employees at career fair got an interview for the next day.

Interview Questions

Location they offered was too far for me to go.

Production Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADM.

Interview

Was flown from my hometown to Decatur, they provided hotel, food, travel for the two day, one night trip. Dinner with higher up employees that night. Morning was an introduction to the company along with tours of their soybean, and corn facilities. Afternoon they had team building excises, then broke us up into our interviews. My experience was very laid back, no technical questions. About an hour long, with a regional manager, and an engineer. Questions asked were related to hypothetical situations and how i could relate my experiences to how I handled the situation.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions where you were in a situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.