ADP Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Jun 13, 2015

3.1

Communications Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Almost 3 month process. The recruiter seemed nice. I went on to have 3 additional interviews (with VP's & Senior Director) over a period of 5-7 weeks. I even turned in work, at the the request of the hiring VP. She wanted information on how I would approach the job. The recruiter & I continued communicating with each other quite a bit during this time. After my last interview, the recruiter told me she'd follow-up with everyone and get back to me. After about a week, I had not heard anything. During that time, I was given a verbal offer from another company. I contacted the ADP recruiter immediately to tell her about the offer. I told her that I had not accepted the offer as I wanted to check the status at ADP. I never received a response. Silence. All communication from her ceased. A simple email response from the recruiter that I'd been communicating with for the last 3 months would have been appreciated. To this date, I'm not sure what happened. No feedback was given. Not even a standard 'form' letter. Atlanta is a very competitive market and top candidates are recruited heavily. I'm a top candidate. Candidate relationships should be important to recruiters, especially when it comes to a company's reputation. Corporations that value those relationships will always come out on top when it comes to hiring top talent. Happy to have landed somewhere else.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a regional human resource's personnel. I thought it went pretty well. Typical behavioral questions....based on the questions asked, he pretty much followed a list. He told me that a face-to-face interview would be scheduled within a week, but I never heard back from anyone. Sidenote: I should've asked the name and number of the person I expected to have face-to-face interview with.

Implementation Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The total process took about 4-6 weeks. About 2.5-3 weeks of applying I had the first interview with a recruiter. The recruiter asked the most basic questions such as, "What are you strengths?", "What are your weaknesses?", etc. Two weeks later I had an interview with the hiring manager via telephone and she did most of the talking about the role.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle conflict the last time you were at odds with a co-worker?   1 Answer

Associate District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

My first interview was with a college recruiter on campus; afterwards their was a phone interview with the regional recruiter that lasted about 30 minutes. The phone interview was essentially them asking me a few genuine questions to see if ADP was a good fit and telling me about how the interview/hiring process would go assuming I wanted to move forward.

My next set of interviews were at the Atlanta ADP office at 9:00AM. I had two sets of interviews each with two managers. During the first interview I was asked to do some basic math and percentages along with the standard interview questions. The second interview of the day was a little more interesting as the managers were clearly using the "good cop bad cop" routine. I was asked to do a sales call roleplay along with a sales appointment roleplay in addition to the other questions I was asked.

The last part of the interview is a ride along day with a senior rep. This is for you to shadow them and make sure the job is right for you as well as letting the senior rep see if you are are a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• "Why do you want to work here?"   1 Answer

Payroll Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

This process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• None, Interviewer asked me if I would be alright working with the given terms. I accepted   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, you will probably be hired in as a temp to perm

Human Resources Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied for the Human Resources Implementation Consultant position with ADP online. About 5 days later they sent me an email invitation to do a video interview. I had three days to complete the video interview. I received an email asking me for available times to interview. I responded but never heard anything back. Not sure what happened.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult if you've had experience in the implementation process.   Answer Question

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

I knew the hiring manager who was interested in hiring me when he had an opening and someone else in the company decided to hire a different person. We had worked together in the past. We worked well in the past and he knew I could do the job.

Interview Questions

• This was not the typical interview. It was more about the company, what they had to offer and how the organization had changed in the the past few years which is what I was especially interested in.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Additional vacation time.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter and then an interview with the hiring manager. There was a disconnect between the screening interview and the hiring manager regarding my physical location. The hiring manager was very personable, knowledgeable about her space and forthright about the position.

Corporate Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 different people that asked routine questions. Easy questions and nice interviewers. The questions overlapped, but each person did have different questions. I got a chance to ask plenty of questions from each interviewer. They shuffled me from room to room, but just go with it. Positive experience.

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls does it take to fill something up?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Small Business Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

I recieved a phone call which included a brief phone interview, and was invited in for a face to face interview with VP, Mike Marino within a day of submitting my resume on ADP's website. When I arrived to the interview, I was scheduled to meet with the sales management team. They all were really nice, and did a great job of explaining the aspects of the position, compensation, and other expectations.

Interview Questions

• As when interviewing with most sales positions, I was asked to give an example of a sales pitch for ADP.   1 Answer