ADP

Updated Jul 18, 2014

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Payroll Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

This process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • None, Interviewer asked me if I would be alright working with the given terms. I accepted   Answer Question
    None, you will probably be hired in as a temp to perm

Human Resources Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at ADP.

I applied for the Human Resources Implementation Consultant position with ADP online. About 5 days later they sent me an email invitation to do a video interview. I had three days to complete the video interview. I received an email asking me for available times to interview. I responded but never heard anything back. Not sure what happened.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult if you've had experience in the implementation process.   Answer Question

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP in December 2013.

I knew the hiring manager who was interested in hiring me when he had an opening and someone else in the company decided to hire a different person. We had worked together in the past. We worked well in the past and he knew I could do the job.

Interview Questions
    • This was not the typical interview. It was more about the company, what they had to offer and how the organization had changed in the the past few years which is what I was especially interested in.   Answer Question
    Additional vacation time.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADP in October 2013.

Phone interview with a recruiter and then an interview with the hiring manager. There was a disconnect between the screening interview and the hiring manager regarding my physical location. The hiring manager was very personable, knowledgeable about her space and forthright about the position.

Corporate Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP in July 2013.

Interviewed with 4 different people that asked routine questions. Easy questions and nice interviewers. The questions overlapped, but each person did have different questions. I got a chance to ask plenty of questions from each interviewer. They shuffled me from room to room, but just go with it. Positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • How many golf balls does it take to fill something up?   View Answer
    None

Small Business Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP in October 2012.

I recieved a phone call which included a brief phone interview, and was invited in for a face to face interview with VP, Mike Marino within a day of submitting my resume on ADP's website. When I arrived to the interview, I was scheduled to meet with the sales management team. They all were really nice, and did a great job of explaining the aspects of the position, compensation, and other expectations.

Interview Questions
    • As when interviewing with most sales positions, I was asked to give an example of a sales pitch for ADP.   View Answer

Territory Sales Automotive Dealer Division Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADP in July 2012.

Responded to online Ad on Sales Gravy and was contacted via email to set up a phone interview withe the Talent Acquisition Specialist the same day. Passed the initial screening then was setup for an on-line behavioral-based sales assessment. That led to another phone interview with the Senior Recruiter which led me to the final in-person interview with the Regional Sales Director. All this took place within less than 1 week. They held the interviews in a hotel lobby out of town so It was rather informal setting more so than your typical office interview but very professional.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked the typical Sales questions, how do you open new territories, overcome gatekeepers, network, closing skills etc. etc.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ADP in January 2012.

Recieved an email from a recruiter, replied, got set up with an over the phone interview and have not heard back yet

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP in December 2011.

I received a call from a recruiter telling me about the position. He gave my resume to ADP and the interview was scheduled within a couple hours. The interview was around lunch time on a friday and judging by the sign in sheet I was one of the last people to interview. I wasn’t really sure how I felt about that. I waited in the lobby for about 20 min until my interview started. They told me about the company and the job and asked my comfort level with excel and access. It was a two part interview first part was high level, overview and the second part was the technical side with excel and access. It was a laid back environment the job didn’t seem to challenging however they went with someone else because they were looking for two years experience. Seems like they would have read my resume and saved me the trip, but none the less a pleasant experience. I was expecting a more challenging interview but it was rather simple hardest question was why should we hire you but everyone should be prepared to answer that.

Lead Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ADP in November 2011.

It consisted of a HR recruiter interview.Followed by hiring manager interview. Followed by hiring managers director and peer panel interview

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about the job requirement.   View Answer