ADP

2.9

26 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Payroll Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

This process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • None, Interviewer asked me if I would be alright working with the given terms. I accepted   Answer Question
    None, you will probably be hired in as a temp to perm

Summer/2014 Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ADP in March 2014.

I applied online and it took me about 8 days to hear form the Hiring Manager, where i was scheduled for a phone interview, this took about 15 minutes, she pretty much asked me regular and basic questions about myself, eg, when do i graduate? what was i studying in school and why i wanted to work for ADP. etc, then she scheduled me for a 1 to 1 interview with the boss of the company, this took about 1hr. He pretty much asked me questions about my qualifications and work experience which i had stated in my resume, and then he gave me a tour around the whole building in Alpharetta. He then told me it was meeting me and a hiring manager from ADP will contact me to let me know if i was the best candidate chosen for that position. unfortunately, i wasn't chosen.

Interview Questions
    • there were'nt really any question that was difficult in my opinion, every question he asked me was self explanatory.   Answer Question

Human Resources Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at ADP.

I applied for the Human Resources Implementation Consultant position with ADP online. About 5 days later they sent me an email invitation to do a video interview. I had three days to complete the video interview. I received an email asking me for available times to interview. I responded but never heard anything back. Not sure what happened.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult if you've had experience in the implementation process.   Answer Question

Director, Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ADP in February 2014.

Basic interview

Not impressed with team structure and vision of products

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP in December 2013.

I knew the hiring manager who was interested in hiring me when he had an opening and someone else in the company decided to hire a different person. We had worked together in the past. We worked well in the past and he knew I could do the job.

Interview Questions
    • This was not the typical interview. It was more about the company, what they had to offer and how the organization had changed in the the past few years which is what I was especially interested in.   Answer Question
    Additional vacation time.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADP in October 2013.

Phone interview with a recruiter and then an interview with the hiring manager. There was a disconnect between the screening interview and the hiring manager regarding my physical location. The hiring manager was very personable, knowledgeable about her space and forthright about the position.

Payroll Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at ADP.

I am in the middle of the interview process with ADP. The position is Payroll Service Representative. I had an initial interview through a recruiter, that was very basic. I then completed an online assessment. The assessment was mostly behavioral/situation based questioning. There was a portion of basic calculations and problem solving. I am very excited about continuing on in ADP's interview process. I will update my review as the process continues. WISH ME LUCK!

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult questioning portion, thus far, has been the calculations portion of the online assessment...and it was not very difficult at all.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at ADP in September 2013.

Applied August 28th
    Phone interview September 13th
    Face to Face interview September 17th

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult is the waiting game. The interview was fairly simple and easy. They asked questions concerning your resume. The questions were not the regular generic ones, so I felt they really took the time to see what was on my resume and invest in getting to know me.   Answer Question

Corporate Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP in July 2013.

Interviewed with 4 different people that asked routine questions. Easy questions and nice interviewers. The questions overlapped, but each person did have different questions. I got a chance to ask plenty of questions from each interviewer. They shuffled me from room to room, but just go with it. Positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • How many golf balls does it take to fill something up?   View Answer
    None

App Tier Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP in February 2013.

Was emailed by the University Specialist regarding my interest in the position. I responded that I was and a phone interview was setup. The interview was very simple. The questions that were asked were all regarding the job requirements listed on the job listing. I then met with my would-be supervisor at a career fair where he asked a few questions regarding what I would hope to learn from this experience if I were offered the position. I was then informed a week later that I was accepted for the position.

Interview Questions
    • There honestly wasn't any difficult questions or was I asked to code on the spot which was great to me.   Answer Question
    There was no room for negotiation.