ADP

2.9

26 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

App Tier Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP in February 2013.

Was emailed by the University Specialist regarding my interest in the position. I responded that I was and a phone interview was setup. The interview was very simple. The questions that were asked were all regarding the job requirements listed on the job listing. I then met with my would-be supervisor at a career fair where he asked a few questions regarding what I would hope to learn from this experience if I were offered the position. I was then informed a week later that I was accepted for the position.

Interview Questions
    • There honestly wasn't any difficult questions or was I asked to code on the spot which was great to me.   Answer Question
    There was no room for negotiation.

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ADP in December 2013.

I knew the hiring manager who was interested in hiring me when he had an opening and someone else in the company decided to hire a different person. We had worked together in the past. We worked well in the past and he knew I could do the job.

Interview Questions
    • This was not the typical interview. It was more about the company, what they had to offer and how the organization had changed in the the past few years which is what I was especially interested in.   Answer Question
    Additional vacation time.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ADP in October 2013.

Phone interview with a recruiter and then an interview with the hiring manager. There was a disconnect between the screening interview and the hiring manager regarding my physical location. The hiring manager was very personable, knowledgeable about her space and forthright about the position.

Director, Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at ADP in February 2014.

Basic interview

Not impressed with team structure and vision of products

Summer/2014 Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ADP in March 2014.

I applied online and it took me about 8 days to hear form the Hiring Manager, where i was scheduled for a phone interview, this took about 15 minutes, she pretty much asked me regular and basic questions about myself, eg, when do i graduate? what was i studying in school and why i wanted to work for ADP. etc, then she scheduled me for a 1 to 1 interview with the boss of the company, this took about 1hr. He pretty much asked me questions about my qualifications and work experience which i had stated in my resume, and then he gave me a tour around the whole building in Alpharetta. He then told me it was meeting me and a hiring manager from ADP will contact me to let me know if i was the best candidate chosen for that position. unfortunately, i wasn't chosen.

Interview Questions
    • there were'nt really any question that was difficult in my opinion, every question he asked me was self explanatory.   Answer Question

Payroll Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP.

This process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • None, Interviewer asked me if I would be alright working with the given terms. I accepted   Answer Question
    None, you will probably be hired in as a temp to perm

Human Resources Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at ADP.

I applied for the Human Resources Implementation Consultant position with ADP online. About 5 days later they sent me an email invitation to do a video interview. I had three days to complete the video interview. I received an email asking me for available times to interview. I responded but never heard anything back. Not sure what happened.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult if you've had experience in the implementation process.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at ADP in June 2012.

My initial communications were great. Very specific details about the interview and timing of the job. I had 2 rounds of interviews and then was presented with an offer. The people were very knowledgeable about the job and excited about what I could bring given my skill set.

Interview Questions
    • With the project that you deemed most successful, do you think that it was a mistake by not partnering with all stakeholders throughout the project?   View Answer
    I did not negotiate my salary. I don't often negotiate because I have no concept of what a fair amount of money is.

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ADP in August 2012.

Hiring involved three rounds of interview. It was a long process as people went on vacation in between so had to wait for their return to interview me. Also a long wait before they took their decision on hiring me.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me on Project management and I was not prepared on that as I did not have any experience on it. Also this was not specified in the job description.   Answer Question
    Good

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at ADP in November 2012.

Applied online. The process was very smooth. I was contacted by the recruiter right away. The delay came from the school verification where I said I graduated from. The school was out of the country so it took awhile to verify.

Interview Questions

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!