ADP

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Benefits Representative

I applied online and the process took 12 months - interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details – Phone interview, followed by In Person interview.

Interview Question – Questions are based on experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offer very little room for negotiation

Louisville, KY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP in October 2013.

Interview Details – You show interest in a call center assignment offered by a temp agency. Then, the temp agency brings you in for an interview. After the interview you get a call back to do a brief training explaining the company that the assignment is with, where the facility is, what entrance to use, and where to park. On your first day, you'll be doing a lot of nothing because the trainers will act as if they didn't know 200 people would be showing up that day. Training will last about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks. The training isn't very thorough because they want you to learn most of the information hands-on when you get on the phones. And because they know most of you won't be there at the end of the season.

Interview Question – Do you have a flexible schedule?   View Answer

Benefit Representative Interview

Benefit Representative
Des Moines, IA

I applied online and interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details – Phone interview then in person interview with 2 people then they called just a few hours later and offered me the job the background process took a couple weeks.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult decision you have had to make   Answer Question

Benefits Representative

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ADP in April 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and within about a week I was contacted to setup a phone interview. The phone interview was made within a 2-3 day time frame after that. The person setting up the phone interview was great as far as adjusting the timing of the phone interview to the time that worked well with my schedule.

Interview Question – Questions were average, mainly off the application that was submitted online.   Answer Question

Benefits Representative

I applied online and interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details – Filled out an online applilcation, got a call from recruiter to do phone interview, then after passing had to fill out application and did a face to face interview with manager. This process took about 3 months.

Interview Question – Manager didnt have any hard questions. Just general questions, like your experience and why you want the job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I told them how much i wanted and what i currently made and they offered what I discussed with recruiter.

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!