ADP Client Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Interview

I had an initial interview with a recruiter. Once I passed that stage, I had to take an online assessment of math skills and personality. After passing the requirements to the assessment, I had an on site interview with my direct manager and the Implementation manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ADP.

Interview

Long and detailed. It was an average interview at first then they do a three panel interview. It's not bad at all. The on boarding process was lengthy but typical stuff including drug test, background check, and employment verification.

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about a month. First I applied online for the job, then after the initial screening I received an email to complete an assessment. The assessment was pretty much taking phone calls I previously worked in an inbound call center so the assessment was easy for me. I completed that and then I received another email to schedule a phone interview about a week later. My phone interview went on for about 30 minutes simple interview the interviewer went over my resume and asked specific questions about my employment history and educational background. I completed the interview and a week later I was schedule for a face to face interview. I was very happy to know I made it thus far in the hiring process because I have been in my current position for about four years and have no interview in a while. The interview went great and the hiring manager informed me that I would be hearing back from the recruiter in a couple of days. Which I did but with an email that I did not get the job. S in about two days.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a regional human resource's personnel. I thought it went pretty well. Typical behavioral questions....based on the questions asked, he pretty much followed a list. He told me that a face-to-face interview would be scheduled within a week, but I never heard back from anyone. Sidenote: I should've asked the name and number of the person I expected to have face-to-face interview with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP (El Paso, TX).

Interview

It took approximately two-three weeks after applying for the position to be sent an initial contact e-mail from my recruiter to set up a telephone interview. We set up a time a week later and had a short, informal interview for about 30 minutes. My interviewer made it a point to be sincere and make me comfortable. Upon completing the interview, he told me he would like for me to interview with two managers and set up an interview two weeks later. I was interviewed by two gentleman, who were also very sincere and comforting in their interviewing approach, and was offered a position later that day. Overall, I had an amazing experience with every person I came in contact with and am thrilled to be a part of ADP.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions asked were to get a good feel for my personality and experience, to make sure that I could do the job AND would fit it in with the company culture. For example, WHY do I want to work for ADP?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a slight increase in my hourly pay. I recommend being open and honest with a company like ADP, while there is always a bottom line, they definitely respect your interests and try to compromise with you as best as possible.

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ADP (Augusta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter to set up an interview time. I went in for the interview and they asked all the questions you would generally be asked to answer. The managers were very pleasant. They got back to me via email to let me know about the results of the interview.

Client Services Representative Interview

Interview

Took the assessment online. Took a week to get a call. Did a phone interview then received a call to set up an onsite interview. Went to the location in Chandler. Did not meet with anyone in person. Spoke with 2 managers over the phone who worked out of a different state. Waiting on feedback from the onsite interview. No job offer received right away.

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Interview

Applied on-line, Received email from Recruiter, Phone Interview with Recruiter, Interview with Management Panel, Second Interview with Vice President, Waited two weeks for call back, Contacted Recruiter to get status, Received offer, Hired

Negotiation

Hourly rate was not negotiable according to recruiter

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ADP (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview went well and I was told that a decision will be made in a couple of days. Red flags immediately raised; Every single time I was told that, I received the standard rejection letter. This interview was no different. We briefly talked about the position, I asked some questions, and went over my resume from top to bottom.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ADP (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

There was a three-part interview process, one part was based on prior experiences and examples, one was more based on qualifications, and one was a demonstration of the systems used in the role.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you helped someone understand something they didn't previously.   Answer Question