ADP

2.9

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP.

It took approximately two-three weeks after applying for the position to be sent an initial contact e-mail from my recruiter to set up a telephone interview. We set up a time a week later and had a short, informal interview for about 30 minutes. My interviewer made it a point to be sincere and make me comfortable. Upon completing the interview, he told me he would like for me to interview with two managers and set up an interview two weeks later. I was interviewed by two gentleman, who were also very sincere and comforting in their interviewing approach, and was offered a position later that day. Overall, I had an amazing experience with every person I came in contact with and am thrilled to be a part of ADP.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions asked were to get a good feel for my personality and experience, to make sure that I could do the job AND would fit it in with the company culture. For example, WHY do I want to work for ADP?   View Answer
I was able to negotiate a slight increase in my hourly pay. I recommend being open and honest with a company like ADP, while there is always a bottom line, they definitely respect your interests and try to compromise with you as best as possible.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Client Services Representative Interview

Took the assessment online. Took a week to get a call. Did a phone interview then received a call to set up an onsite interview. Went to the location in Chandler. Did not meet with anyone in person. Spoke with 2 managers over the phone who worked out of a different state. Waiting on feedback from the onsite interview. No job offer received right away.

Client Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Applied on-line, Received email from Recruiter, Phone Interview with Recruiter, Interview with Management Panel, Second Interview with Vice President, Waited two weeks for call back, Contacted Recruiter to get status, Received offer, Hired

Hourly rate was not negotiable according to recruiter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP.

Phone interview went well and I was told that a decision will be made in a couple of days. Red flags immediately raised; Every single time I was told that, I received the standard rejection letter. This interview was no different. We briefly talked about the position, I asked some questions, and went over my resume from top to bottom.

Client Services Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP in December 2013.

Applied online, received email to set up a phone interview. Had a brief phone interview with the recruiter, about 25 minutes or so. She set me up with an 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. When I showed up, they stated the hiring manager was busy, but someone would be out to meet with me. Ended up being 4:1 interview with different members of the department. Spoke for an hour or two. Was told they would follow up since the hiring manager is unavailable (meaning no thank you). Did not get a good impression of their culture when I was there.

Interview Questions
    • About 30-35 "tell me a time when" questions. The interviewers did not seem experienced, asked some of the questions more than once.   Answer Question

Client Services Representative Interview

The interview was extremely awkward because the interviewer seemed to be focused on other tasks. She was not extremely knowledgable about the position they were interviewing me for and did not seem to vested in the conversation. Due to this, I began to lose interest in the position, but hopefully other prospective employees will have more luck than I.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at ADP in September 2013.

Applied August 28th
    Phone interview September 13th
    Face to Face interview September 17th

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult is the waiting game. The interview was fairly simple and easy. They asked questions concerning your resume. The questions were not the regular generic ones, so I felt they really took the time to see what was on my resume and invest in getting to know me.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at ADP in July 2013.

I was contacted by the recruiter in May 2013 but we were unable to schedule a phone interview. The recruiter then contacted me again by phone and we began to discuss the position and my resume/background. I was away on business with my current employer and scheduled the face to face interview for July 2013. The first interview went great. The two managers were very friendly and I felt comfortable during the entire interview. I then had another phone interview with another executive 2 days later to discuss my background and knowledge of the company. The phone interview went great!

Interview Questions
    • How is your current background related to this position?   Answer Question
    none needed

Client Service Representative Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP in June 2013.

I started by applying for this job on a internet job board.

Got a call from a recruiter for a pre-screen phone interview. It was about 20 minutes long where he asked a few questions about my resume and then details about the position. I then had to set up an interview for the face-to-face interview.

Went in for face-to-face interview with 2 managers. Very friendly people. They asked questions about my resume, behavioral questions, basic structural questions like where do I see myself in 5 years, and then finished up with telling me about the work environment and if I had any problems with it. Interview was about 30-40 minutes.

Then got an email to set up an interview with the VP just asking me questions about my resume again. He focused more on the conversations I had from the previous interview. Asked me if the managers walked me through aspects of the job. Interview was quick, 15 minutes tops.

Didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADP in March 2013.

I received an email confirming the application and the next day another email from the HR department asking for a phone interview. The day after was the phone interview and we spoke about things on my resume and previous experience. We also discussed the position and I was able to ask questions about the position and company. The in-person interview was a week and a half later and was 4 on 1. The questions were about previous experiences working with clients and how to work with difficult clients.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had to work with a difficult client. What did you do to resolve the issue?   Answer Question