ADP

10 interviews

3.2

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ADP.

They may have an opening today, and then you are gone in 60 days due to monthly budgeting cuts.
This is especially dangerous in Tex. with an at will employment contract. A offer of employment is not worth any more than the day it was written.
Interviews are initially provided by typical head hunters, with no knowledge or experience. Say a lot to get their attention and prove your self (if you do not know some one or have family inside the company). That's the only way you get a final interview with the person that matters.

No negotiation. They tell you what the job's is scaled at. Take or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Customer Service Representative Interview

They only hire young kids anyone over 40 they will not hire.They opened up an office in the Philipeans and they are hiring workers for under $10000 no experience!! They are terrible an outside company makes mistakes when they hire you.

Anonymous Employee  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ADP.

They played mind games throughout the entire interview. The primary interviewer wasn't mentally present, kept playing with her hair, and was very adversarial. The observer, whom I got the distinct sense was the real boss, was much more professional, appeared to listen to and interact with my answers to their questions, and asked insightful followups.

Interview Questions
    • Call you tell us of one time in your customer service experience about how you dealt with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at ADP in April 2010.

This was a very quick, and fairly easy process. The recruiter I talked to was based in a different state, but she was very pleasant. I passed the phone interview and was invited to a face to face, but declined that offer due to a conflict with current job. After eventually seeing the St. Louis office, I regret decling that offer.

Interview Questions

Conflict with schedule with other job.

Anonymous Employee  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at ADP in September 2009.

A very informal one of one interview process. A lot of questions pertaining to customer service. Was told over and over again that its a very demanding job with overtime.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at ADP in April 2008.

Come through a consultancy, to have a clear picture ad a smooth walk

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at ADP in April 2008.

I was referred by one of my friends. I had gone for a walk-in interview. There was an HR round, aptitude test and operations round.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dartmouth, NS (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dartmouth, NS (Canada)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at ADP in April 2011.

I was interviewed by the HR rep and the team leader in my prospective department. There were a series of situational and behavioural questions. Once that interview was complete I met with the Vice President of Client services. It was more of a friendly conversation for her to get to know me. I received a call with my offer later that day. I began working two weeks later.

Interview Questions
    The offer was firm for an entry level position. There isn't much room for negotiation for this position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at ADP in July 2010.

There was a personal interview and a group interview. Every interview would be different for the job position. Make sure you look professional, polished, wear fashionable-young looking, but not flashy clothes.
    Initial communications and interview process went easily, but took long in between interviews. There were scheduling problems with management interviews. Fast paced, always changing, as all customer service jobs are - no surprise there. Listen to management closely. This will decide if you are well treated.

Interview Questions
    There was some negotiation within a range. Not much. Take the offer. They pay well.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ADP in November 2010.

I had an interview via phone and then a skill based test. After I passed both steps, I had an interview with supervisors.

nothing

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!