ADP

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Roseland, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ADP in April 2012.

Interview Details – My first contact was a brief phone interview with HR at which time she went through my entire resume, back to 1990, asking about salary and calendaring for each position. By the time she got to the last few jobs, I had to keep telling her that I could not recall my salary off the top of my head (she had caught me on my lunch hour and I was talking to her from my car). I also had to tell her that I didn't think Outlook calendar existed back in 1990 (perhaps she should've known that).

I did get an in person interview with her and one other HR person but I did not get any farther in the interview process and did not get an offer. What I got was a computer generated "thanks but no thanks".

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at ADP

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!

ADP Videos

ADP – Why Work for Us?

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $11 billion in revenues and about 620,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ADP Executive Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ADP employees and interview candidates.