ADP

3.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Solution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP in May 2013.

The hiring process was a bit long however I'm pleased ADP is so careful with the type of talent that works at ADP, this is why there are so many genuine, helpful and highly intelligent people working at ADP. The culture is friendly competitive and everyone is willing to help you succeed.

none needed

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADP in February 2013.

Had the phone interview with recruiter. Then was called by a manager for another phone interview. Went in for a 1:1. Met with two managers that day. Got a call back to do a mock sale over the phone. Said i did well to close but didn't do a good enough job in identifying buying motives. Got an email 2 days later saying they went with someone else. Seems like the mock sales part is a vital part of interview process.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ADP in February 2012.

Long, drawn out, interviewed first Monday in Feb of 2012, next step heard back end of Feb and then nothing until April of 2012 only because I kept hounding them on a decision because I needed to know whether or not to accept another offer. Seemed like they dragged their feet and were still interviewing in April.

Interview Questions
    • If you were let go in 1 month after being hired, why would it be ?   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP in December 2009.

The ADP interviewing process was poor. They said they wanted to get as many people to interview for this VP position so they could validate their internal candidate that they want to promote. They were honest about it but I had to drive 2.5 hours to meet with them. Make sure you find out if they have an internal candidate already on their radar.