Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ADP
- Outside Sales Representative (79)
- District Manager (34)
- Sales Representative (32)
- SBS Associate District Manager (32)
- Sales Associate (26)
- Member Technical (22)
- Client Service Representative (21)
- Major Accounts District Manager (20)
- Software Engineer (19)
- OUTSIDE SALES (18)
- Inside Sales Representative (17)
- Associate District Manager (17)
- Major Account Executive (16)
- Implementation Consultant (15)
- Sales (14)
- SBS District Manager (13)
- Intern (13)
- District Manager- SBS Outside Sales (12)
- Account Executive (11)
- District Sales Manager (11)
- Payroll Specialist (11)
- SBS Outside Sales (10)
- Project Manager (9)
- Customer Service Representative (8)
- Implementation Specialist (8)
- Implementation Specialist II (8)
- Client Support Specialist (8)
- Analyst (7)
- ADP Totalsource District Manager (7)
- Small Business Sales (7)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADP (Hoffman Estates, IL) in April 2013.
The process included an initial corporate recruiter screening call, four separate phone interviews with three different people including the hiring manager and his peers, two face-to-face meetings with managers, and a task to complete where I used Prezi to present a solution to a problem presented by the hiring manager.
- What process did you help initiate or fix? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Hoffman Estates, IL) in May 2010.
Initial communication was a phone call, and short phone interview, followed up by two interviews with the Director of the department and the hiring manager. Nothing specifically difficult, or odd, pretty much a straight up interview.
- What is your biggest weakness Answer Question
No negotiations were necessary
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Hoffman Estates, IL) in May 2010.
I was not interviewed by HR which, as I understand it, is a violation of company policy. I was interviewed by the hiring manager for over 1.5 hours and spoke to him on several occassions afterward. He was never candid about the outcome of any of these talks, merely polite .