ADP

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Insurance Interview

Inside Sales Insurance
Coraopolis, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ADP in April 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiter called and asked a few questions just to get to know me. Asked why I was interested in sales. Sent me an e-mail asking that I fill out an application online and write out why I was interested in working for ADP...After setting up an interview I went in and talked to one person one on one and those questions based itself around behavior type questions. Then they gave me a pamphlet and had me do a cold call with 10-15 minutes of preparation with another manager in the building surrounding a fake phone company trying to up sell a current customer. After that two managers came in asking why I wanted to be in sales and told me what things I could have improved on...The third interview was with the vice president and she basically asked the same question as to why I wanted to work sales and if I had anymore questions. Once that was over I did a shadowing which showed what they job would entail.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – The shadowing was something I couldn't see myself doing everyday which basically consisted of calling a bunch of people for 7 hours straight with 90% of them either saying no or hanging up.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at ADP

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!

ADP Videos

ADP – Why Work for Us?

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $11 billion in revenues and about 620,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ADP Inside Sales Insurance interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ADP employees and interview candidates.