ADP Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Started off with a brief 20 minute phone interview asking about my general interests and what I want to do with my life. From there I was given the opportunity to have a in office interview, which lasted roughly 45 minutes. The interview consisted of typical behavioral questions. Nothing too serious.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone screening, and in person interviews just to get to know you. The people were extremely nice and gave me a great feel for the company. They laid out exactly what my position entailed. It was really nice talking with them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not difficult. They were interviewing other candidates. It was just patience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at ADP (Louisville, KY) in November 2014.

Interview

I had two different interviews for two different positions. The first interview was from a team of two people which went well. The second was with one guy and it went great. The second interview felt like it was more of a conversation then a interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

Great Interview and Hiring Process, people are great,

Interview Questions

• What Motivates you? ---This is a big question or big idea   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in White Marsh, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP (White Marsh, MD) in January 2014.

Interview

Came in for one 15 minute interview and they stated that they were offering to someone else.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most inspirational thing anyone has ever said to you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bedminster, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP (Bedminster, NJ) in December 2013.

Interview

Great experience, Great People unfortunately no offer . Simple questions about SQL, and databases.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ).

Interview

Applied online. Received a call from recruiter 2 weeks later. Short phone interview then came in for an interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Interview

First received an email for a phone interview for the SBS outside sales position. Did the phone interview, no experience so was offered the option of interviewing for the 6 wks paid internship position. Had a face to face interview with the VP of sales. Passed that and was invited to the Ride-Along. My Ride-Along was a full 8 hours. Was called back next day for a final interview with the VP and manager. Offered position a few hours after the interview by phone. Background check and drug test happens AFTER the offer.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. No curve balls on my end.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP in May 2013.

Interview

I heard about ADP through a friend and submitted my resume on their career website. I got a response via email a few days later requesting a phone interview. The recruiter called me promptly at the time we agreed on. After the phone interview I was scheduled for a face to face interview with the hiring manager for the following week. The manager was very professional and nice. The interview lasted about an hour and was overall quite enjoyable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate at all, being an intern.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at ADP (San Diego, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

My friend is the number 1 sales rep in the san diego territory and he referred me. I was contacted by a recruiter who "interviewed" me over the phone. The phone call with the recruiter was very casual, she just wanted to see if i was the right candidate and tell me more about the position. She scheduld me for a face to face. I then had a ride along. I just got called back for anotehr interview and im wondering if anyone knows what the final round of interviews will be like. This will be me 4th interview for the internship program. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather be the number 1 sales rep in the office and have everyone hate you or be in the top 5% but most people like you. I said top 5% because company culture is important to me. That was the wrong answer, they want you to say "im here to generate revenue and i want to be the #1 rep in my territory".   Answer Question