ADP

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP in May 2013.

Interview Details – I heard about ADP through a friend and submitted my resume on their career website. I got a response via email a few days later requesting a phone interview. The recruiter called me promptly at the time we agreed on. After the phone interview I was scheduled for a face to face interview with the hiring manager for the following week. The manager was very professional and nice. The interview lasted about an hour and was overall quite enjoyable.

Interview Question – Do you know how to use a CRM software?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negotiate at all, being an intern.

Bedminster, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP in December 2013.

Interview Details – Great experience, Great People unfortunately no offer . Simple questions about SQL, and databases.

White Marsh, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP in January 2014.

Interview Details – Came in for one 15 minute interview and they stated that they were offering to someone else.

Interview Question – Describe the most inspirational thing anyone has ever said to you.   View Answer

Roseland, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interview with 3 people all in one day, got job 1 week later. Upper management, director, and recruiter. Recruiter asked all basic recruiter questions. Upper management went into more of the technology background but no technical questions. Director asked some technical questions but mostly just background questions.

Interview Question – None, very simply interview, more to see if you fit the team   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Intern position, No negotiation phase.

Interviewed at ADP

Interview Details – Great Interview and Hiring Process, people are great,

Interview Question – What Motivates you? ---This is a big question or big idea   Answer Question

Roseland, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received a call from recruiter 2 weeks later. Short phone interview then came in for an interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – Why ADP?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Intern

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details – First received an email for a phone interview for the SBS outside sales position. Did the phone interview, no experience so was offered the option of interviewing for the 6 wks paid internship position. Had a face to face interview with the VP of sales. Passed that and was invited to the Ride-Along. My Ride-Along was a full 8 hours. Was called back next day for a final interview with the VP and manager. Offered position a few hours after the interview by phone. Background check and drug test happens AFTER the offer.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions. No curve balls on my end.   Answer Question

Parsippany, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ADP in April 2012.

Interview Details – the first thing you face while interview at ADP is the standard phone interview which involes a typical assortment of interview questions that are used to weed out week candidates. after a about a three 3 week wait i received a call back to be interview. again because this was an interview for a internship the was very similar to the phone interview. Be prepared for strait forward but channelling interview

Interview Question – what was the greatest failure   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ADP in October 2012.

Interview Details – My friend is the number 1 sales rep in the san diego territory and he referred me. I was contacted by a recruiter who "interviewed" me over the phone. The phone call with the recruiter was very casual, she just wanted to see if i was the right candidate and tell me more about the position. She scheduld me for a face to face. I then had a ride along. I just got called back for anotehr interview and im wondering if anyone knows what the final round of interviews will be like. This will be me 4th interview for the internship program. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Interview Question – Would you rather be the number 1 sales rep in the office and have everyone hate you or be in the top 5% but most people like you. I said top 5% because company culture is important to me. That was the wrong answer, they want you to say "im here to generate revenue and i want to be the #1 rep in my territory".   Answer Question

Roseland, NJ

Interview Details – Recruiters communicated via phone and email. They were helpful in the transitioning process. I had 1 phone interview, 1 in person with HR, and 1 in person with my supervisor.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What do you want to be doing?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!