ADP

631 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

SBS District Manager Interview

SBS District Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ADP in June 2010.

Interview Details – There first is a phone interview, next was a field ride and the final was a roleplay and meeting with the VP of sales. The field ride was a full day in the field and you get to see what a day in the life of the role looks like. The roleplay mainly consisted of him wanting to make sure I closed for the sale.

Interview Question – "If you were not at your quota and it was the last day of the month, where would you turn to in order to get business?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You cannot negotiate. It is a starting base salary plus commission structure that is already mapped out by region.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details – Started with me being contacted by a recruiter through Linkedin. Scheduled a Phone Interview for the next day. A week after a I came in for a In-Person Interview with the hiring manager. Typical Interview structure with the basic questions (Experiences, Why You?, What does it take to be a Sales Rep? Very Organized and Structured interview process

Interview Question – What does it take to be a great sales representative?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Outside Sales Representative
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details – Interview process is pretty intense. Be prepared for several interviews. The recorded interview is awkward. The phone interview is pretty standard. I made it to the first in person interview and was put off by the demeanor of the managers and their interview tactics. The came off as rude. I felt relieved leaving the office after.

Interview Question – What is your dream job?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Tax Manager Interview

Tax Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ADP in December 2013.

Interview Details – I knew the hiring manager who was interested in hiring me when he had an opening and someone else in the company decided to hire a different person. We had worked together in the past. We worked well in the past and he knew I could do the job.

Interview Question – This was not the typical interview. It was more about the company, what they had to offer and how the organization had changed in the the past few years which is what I was especially interested in.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Additional vacation time.

Contract Administrator Interview

Contract Administrator
Hoffman Estates, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ADP in May 2010.

Interview Details – Initial communication was a phone call, and short phone interview, followed up by two interviews with the Director of the department and the hiring manager. Nothing specifically difficult, or odd, pretty much a straight up interview.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations were necessary

Sales Recruiter Interview

Sales Recruiter
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ADP in May 2014.

Interview Details – I spoke with the initial recruiter (who would be my direct report), another recruiting manager, the director of recruiting, performed an online interview, and spoke with an additional corporate recruiter. This process took about 3 weeks. I was told that someone would follow up with me. I had asked all interviewers, "is there anything that makes you think I am unable to perform this job?" All responses were positive and reassuring that I matched the skill set and company culture. I NEVER HEARD ONE SINGLE WORD BACK! I reached out to the recruiters and they just flat out ignored me. I was very shocked at the level of unprofessionalism and their process on recruiting. It definitely left a bad taste in my mouth about the company as a whole. A recruiter's primary function is to communicate with candidates on their progress in the interview process. I really expected a generic email at the very least after speaking with so many people. It has now been over 1 month since I've received any type of communication.

Interview Question – Questions were very generic. 1. Why do you want to work for ADP? 2. Tell me about your biggest challenge etc..   Answer Question

Major Accounts District Manager Interview

Major Accounts District Manager
Portland, OR

I applied online - interviewed at ADP in July 2010.

Interview Details – Difficult to start a process without going through HR recruiters and week out HR interview first. My process was 8 years ago and it didn't seem to change much. There is a test although that may be going away. Somehow ADP has this linked to the stremaline division and I worked for the US Employer services division and streamline is a product offered by that division. It would not surprise me to learn that they have ensured that the US portion is as difficult as possible to review on Glassdoor. enough said.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected or terribly difficult, you will have to make a presentation, again not difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Attempted too but there was and is no give in this area.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Tempe, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ADP in July 2014.

Interview Details – Interview with 4 Managers, pretty standard interview. Talked about my resume and my skills and why I'd be a good fit. I was right out of college and still new to the big corporate interview process because I had only worked for smaller companies.

Interview Question – Why leave your current job?   View Answer

Dostrict Manager (Outside Sales) Interview

Dostrict Manager (Outside Sales)

The process took 2+ months - interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details – Started with a recruiter contacting me via LinkedIn. Then, a phone interview with said recruiter. Then, a 1:1 with the Sales Executive. Next, a phone interview with the VP of Sales, a field ride, then a final role play interview with Sales Executive and VP of Sales.

Interview Question – Why ADP?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Network Analyst Interview

Network Analyst
Roseland, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ADP in April 2013.

Interview Details – Began with phone screening with HR recruiter who asked general questions about resume and scheduled an on-site interview. On-site interview was very generalized mostly asking about experience on resume and career aspirations. Meeting was with two groups of employees and hiring manager. Nothing out of the ordinary and minimal technical questions.

Interview Question – No questions were unexpected or specifically difficult.   Answer Question

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!