ADP Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ADP.

Interview

The interview with the VP of Sales was a great experience once it started. The office was under a little construction so initially I was a little put off. I was prepared for a very formal interview but come to find out it was rather laid back. I spent about an hour in the actual interview where a lot of references to sports made me feel very comfortable. I have my second interview in a couple days and I look forward to it.

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ADP.

Interview

Long and detailed. It was an average interview at first then they do a three panel interview. It's not bad at all. The on boarding process was lengthy but typical stuff including drug test, background check, and employment verification.

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ADP.

Interview

It was a pretty easy interview, I met one of the managers at a bar and he had me come in for an interview and just asked your regular sales questions. They offered the job either same day or next day. I guess because the turn over there is so high they will take anyone they can get as fast as possible.

Payroll Professional I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ADP (Augusta, GA).

Interview

Very easy. The interviewer was very laid back and fun. I felt very comfortable asking questions. I had a telephone interview with a recruiter and one with a payroll manager.

Entry Level Sales Interview

Interview

Bookmark

Chapter 1
    Getting Started with ASP.NET 4.5.1

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS CHAPTER:
    •How to acquire and install Visual Studio Express 2013 for Web and Visual Studio 2013
    •How to create your first website with Visual Studio Express 2013
    •How an ASP.NET page is processed by the server and sent to the browser
    •How you can use and customize the development environment

Ever since the first release of the .NET Framework 1.0 in early 2002, Microsoft has put a lot of effort and development time into ASP.NET, the part of the .NET Framework that enables you to build rich web applications. This first release meant a radical change from the older Microsoft technology to build websites called Active Server Pages (ASP), now referred to as classic ASP. The introduction of ASP.NET 1.0 and the associated Visual Studio .NET gave developers the following benefits over classic ASP:
    •A clean separation between presentation and code. With classic ASP, your programming logic was often scattered throughout the HTML of the page, making it hard to make changes to the page later.
    •A development model that was much closer to the way desktop applications are programmed. This made it easier for the many Visual Basic desktop programmers to make the switch to web applications.
    •A feature-rich development tool (called Visual Studio .NET) that enabled developers to create and code their web applications visually.
    •A choice between a number of object-oriented programming (OOP) languages, of which Visual Basic .NET and C# (pronounced as C-Sharp) are now the most popular.
    •Access to the entire .NET Framework, which for the first time meant that web developers had a unified and easy way to access many advanced features to work with databases, files, e-mail, networking tools, and much more.

Despite the many advantages of ASP.NET over the older model, using ASP.NET also meant an increase in complexity and the knowledge needed to build applications with it, making it harder for many new programmers to get

Associate District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP (Stamford, CT).

Interview

The guy who interviewed me was extremely rude, but you could tell he was doing it to get the most out of the interview. I went into the interview not entirely sure if I even wanted the job, which was a bad move on my part. The guy who interviewed me felt very strongly about hiring somebody who ONLY wanted to work in sales. He even tries to trick you into admitting that you'd be open to other opportunities (which I fell for). The best piece of advice is just to lie to the interviewers face, and say that your dream job is to work as a door to door salesman. Let's be real, it's nobodies dream to work as a door to door salesman.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather be the best at your job and have everybody in the office hate you? Or be the second best at your job and have everybody in the office like you?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ADP (Allentown, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

First interview with sales managers from two divisions to see which experiences/personality fit best. Secondary interview with sales executives for further questioning in both departments if you are wanted back or can be from only one department. Similar questioning to those from first interview but more questions based on the position and not general conversation.

Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADP (Portland, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

Process depends on the recruiter. I previously applied for a different position at ADP and the recruiter assigned seemed uninterested and never followed up/let me know next steps. For thai position, the recruiter was very prompt, moved me along in the process quickly, and ensured it was a positive experience. After the phone screen, the 1 hour onsite interview was scheduled 2 days later. The interview went 2 hours but it was because the hiring managers wanted me to sit with a "peer" for 15-20 min to get a feel for the company. Right after the peer, they asked that I interview with the Vice President. I received the offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you didn't agree with a decision someone made. What was the situation, how did you approach it and what was the outcome.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you saw a peer doing something wrong.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ADP (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Normal process - met with the hiring manager, who was recently promoted into the role. Went well. Then I met with the person who would be my mentor/trainer and that was a train wreck. She basically told me that I would be shadowing here until she decides whether to "allow" me to do anything on my own. (I am a seasoned professional....)

Leadership Coach Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ADP.

Interview

I was contacted via email after many weeks I applied online. The recruiter scheduled a phone interview (on a Thursday) and she never called- When I reached out to her she said she had been busy all day and would have rescheduled for Monday. She didn't schedule and I wrote her towards the end of the week. Silence. I wrote again the week after and she replied sounding quite annoyed that I had to be patient because there were many things happening and to prioritize. She wrote "i will soon let you know". A month has passed by and I have never heard back from her any more.
    The worst experience ever, what a lack of professionalism!