ADP

Updated Jan 20, 2015
Updated Jan 20, 2015

3.1

Implementation Specialist II Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP.

I applied online and it was probably about a week before I heard from a recruiter. In my case, the recruiter pretty much handheld my information and coordinated everything. First, I had a phone interview. I was kept in the loop via system generated emails that told me that I was moved up in the process. After the phone interview was completed, I was scheduled for a face to face interview.

Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked if there ever was a time where I didn't personally agree with a task that I was assigned to do.   View Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ADP.

I was approached by a recruiter, she set up a phone interview where she scheduled a face-to-face interview with the VP of sales. The interview went well and Brad was very nice and thoughtful. Got an email from the recruiter the next day saying they decided to pursue other candidates.. Every time I asked her for extra information like feedback, she would say "let me see" and never got back with me so there was no way to find out what I did wrong or what I needed to do to be considered in the future, which I think is pretty shady. I like to learn by my mistakes, but everything else was a smooth process.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ADP.

Was called by a recruiter for two different positions. One recruiter got back to me the day of my in house interview and told me I wasnt a fit. The other still to this day has not contacted me. Have the decency to let a person interviewing for a job in your organization know if they got the job or not.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the most controversial situation in your life, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ADP.

I was interviewing as a current Paychex employee. I was also applying for a position in another city 7 hours from my house. I applied online and received a phone call from a recruiter the next day. He was very helpful and offered me the chance to meet with the hiring manager later that week. I told him that I could not make the trip on such short notice and would need to do a phone interview instead. A date a time were confirmed. One the date and time of the phone interview the hiring manager never called me, this was rescheduled for the following week. Once the manager did call me, he was rude and basically told me I had to meet him in person I finally decided to make the trip to the office. My appointment was at 11 and I was sitting in a conference room for a half hour waiting for someone to talk to me. He was again rude and barely let me speak to answer my questions. I then did a role play as a sales rep with another manager and was told I did well. I was then told a recruiter would contact me the following week. I received the rejection email soon after.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP.

Phone Interview at first to set up an in person interview. They wanted to see if you were phone literate and could hold a decent conversation. A sales position at ADP is a lot of cold calling and they want to make sure that you know that

Interview Questions
    • How will you deal with the constant rejection of sales   View Answer

Better offer

Information Technology Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Initially talked to an Human Resource representative at a career fair. Received an interview on the spot after applying for the position online. I went to their corporate office for an interview with one of their Information Technology managers. The interview was essentially going through my resume and asking a couple of other questions about myself. The interview itself was not difficult at all.

Interview Questions
    • How well do yo work in groups? Talk about an experience and how you fit in with the rest of the group.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Multi-layered interview, everyone was great, extremely professional and friendly.HAd 2 telephone interviews and 1 in-person interview. I also had an opportunity to meet with a potential client. It was a tough process but well worth it.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what you felt was unfair to you in your last job?   Answer Question

Associate Insurance Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

The interview was very interesting to say the Least. there were two people who interviewed me this day, and I had no issue getting the actual job. Shortly after the interview, we adjourned to the other room which was where they actually do business, to see if I was a good fit for the team.

SBS Associate District Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ADP.

Three interviews and a ride along
    Basic interviewing questions
    Mainly focus on why you are a good fit for a sales position
    Went through a role play situation that was pretty difficult because I didn't have any other experience in sales

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was they asked how I would deal with a co-worker in the office if they were starting problems with me. There is a lot of arguments over territories and business that is signed up and asked how I would handle that situation.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, interview with 2 different sales executive. Questions about sales experience and career plans. Offer received within few days, then two weeks for drug and background testing

No negotiations