ADP

3.1

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP.

Phone interview went well and I was told that a decision will be made in a couple of days. Red flags immediately raised; Every single time I was told that, I received the standard rejection letter. This interview was no different. We briefly talked about the position, I asked some questions, and went over my resume from top to bottom.

Direct Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADP in October 2014.

I submitted my resume through a current employee and spent roughly an hour speaking with a hiring manager over the phone. It was a standard phone interview for a sales position. He detailed the job expectations, asked questions about my experience, my skills, and my desire to perform the duties of the position, and discussed my long-term goals.

Interview Questions
    • None. He was very sure to create realistic projections of income and asked if I would be able to keep working in this capacity even if I'm making the low end of the spectrum for the first year or two.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Phone interview, in person with hiring manager, ride along and interview with two sales managers. Everything went well I walked out thinking I would get an offer after my ride along went well and hour long interview with two sales managers. Didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the most difficult aspect you see yourself having to overcome with this job.   View Answer

SBS Associate District Manager Interview

It was an at length interview process. They do an extended background check that takes months. The management that you deal with during the hiring process is very helpful. They do three interviews during the process and once you get to the ride along you pretty much have the job.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you instead of someone who has 5 years of sales experience.   Answer Question
    Accepted first offer. No flex.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

They first contacted me by phone and thats where we set up the phone interview. During the phone interview the woman I spoke to was very positive and gave me a set of guidelines to follow for the next interview. I then did an in person interview. They asked me to describe how the company works in my own way and then she asked me a series of questions about my self. The whole process took three days. The day after my in person interview I was contacted by email about another interview.

Sales Interview

fast felt like a number. she jotted down my answers, don't know how much she cared when documenting it. wear business professional. heard rude conversations going on in the background while waiting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at ADP.

Phone interview then f2f..the guy interviewing me was rude and wasn't paying attention to my answers. I drove 40 min to get there just to have him sit down with me for 10 min.

District Manager Major Accounts Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

I worked with a recruiter and had an initial phone screening interview, then I came in and interviewed with the VP of sales. The next step was to come back and interview with the individual managers and you would be working for one of them. Once you pass that step they have you do a ride share with someone. The last step is to come in and do a power point presentation in front of VP and individual managers. If you make it to the ride share and presentation they really want you on their team it's just a matter of weather you can present or not.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about ADP today and how the company has changed over the years?   View Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Ok process, however they changed title on me after I was offered. Quite unprofessional, Not fault of recruiter though. Timely and organized. Got me in quickly once fit was established.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

After two phone interviews, I was invited to a face-to-face interview with three team members and hiring manager, one by one. None of the question was technical, if anything behavioral. However, almost at the end of the interview, the manager asked whether "you are married, is wife was ok with relocation". Clearly, It seems I made the mistake to mention that I am gay and have a male spouse, but "we both were willing to relocate". After that, I perceived that all the following questions had the aim to look for some negative factor in my persona. Even when the manager tried to smooth the conversation, it was clear that their interest in my application was lost. No good.