ADP Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

3.1

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

Two phone interviews. In person interview. Shadow day.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview that included a 15 minute sales pitch to the hiring manager. Asked basic questions as well as in-depth questions about experience. They're looking for both a culture fit and a specific skill set as well as potential.

Interview Questions

• 15 minute sales pitch after 15 minutes of studying their compensation plans.   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

Very thorough interview process with a phone interview followed by field ride and then another interview. They want to make sure they are investing in the right people.

Interview Questions

• There are many behavioral type questions asked in the interview   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Applied online, got an email and set a phone interview

Interview Questions

• The interview was very straight forward very nice people and it was fun   Answer Question

Interview

The interview was extremely awkward because the interviewer seemed to be focused on other tasks. She was not extremely knowledgable about the position they were interviewing me for and did not seem to vested in the conversation. Due to this, I began to lose interest in the position, but hopefully other prospective employees will have more luck than I.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADP.

Interview

Applied online and was asked for a phone interview. I was told about the job description, asked basic questions from my resume, asked what I know about ADP, and then asked to talk about myself and why do I think I qualify. Was contacted a week later and told the position was closed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to talk about myself and why I think I qualify for the position. I was personally thrown off a little bit because it seemed that the phone call at that moment was being recorded - I would recommend being very prepared in trying to sell yourself in that moment. They want a clear, confident answer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Great Interview and Hiring Process, people are great,

Interview Questions

• What Motivates you? ---This is a big question or big idea   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Initial phone screen with recruiter. Face to face interview with hiring manager. Second interview with other members of the hiring manager's team. Offer letter. Background and drug screen. Start date 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Interview process was fairly easy and straight forward. Behavioral based interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. i received a competitive offer.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Interview

I applied for a position via the portal. I was called by a recruiter for an initial screening, then had a phone interview with hiring manager. Next was a phone interview with two team leads, then finally an in person interview with two managers. Everyone was pleasant and supportive along the way.

Interview Questions

• There were no trick questions, nothing especially difficult or unexpected. Because my background and experience truly were a very good fit for the position, I just needed to answer the questions honestly.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Interview

two levels of technical interview. Technical skills will be tested in depth