ADP

Updated Jan 20, 2015
Updated Jan 20, 2015

3.1

Outdoor Sales Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP in June 2014.

Guy called, was very friendly. Asked me about my motivations, my school, why I picked sales, what I know about ADP, what I thought cold calling and flyering meant to me. I am now preparing to go to the next round of interviews.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ADP.

I was interviewing as a current Paychex employee. I was also applying for a position in another city 7 hours from my house. I applied online and received a phone call from a recruiter the next day. He was very helpful and offered me the chance to meet with the hiring manager later that week. I told him that I could not make the trip on such short notice and would need to do a phone interview instead. A date a time were confirmed. One the date and time of the phone interview the hiring manager never called me, this was rescheduled for the following week. Once the manager did call me, he was rude and basically told me I had to meet him in person I finally decided to make the trip to the office. My appointment was at 11 and I was sitting in a conference room for a half hour waiting for someone to talk to me. He was again rude and barely let me speak to answer my questions. I then did a role play as a sales rep with another manager and was told I did well. I was then told a recruiter would contact me the following week. I received the rejection email soon after.

Implementation Specialist II Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP.

I applied online and it was probably about a week before I heard from a recruiter. In my case, the recruiter pretty much handheld my information and coordinated everything. First, I had a phone interview. I was kept in the loop via system generated emails that told me that I was moved up in the process. After the phone interview was completed, I was scheduled for a face to face interview.

Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked if there ever was a time where I didn't personally agree with a task that I was assigned to do.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ADP.

I got call from ADP regarding job opening.
    They conducted two rounds first written test and second F2F interview.
    Am rejected in 2nd round.
    They asked core java question, some sql queries and logical questions.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ADP.

Was called by a recruiter for two different positions. One recruiter got back to me the day of my in house interview and told me I wasnt a fit. The other still to this day has not contacted me. Have the decency to let a person interviewing for a job in your organization know if they got the job or not.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the most controversial situation in your life, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Senior QA Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Applied online. Got a call after 2 weeks. Was called in for face to face interviews. After 2 rounds, the last was managerial which is by far the worst experience I ever had. He was so disinterested from the start. Worst of all, he insulted how my previous company worked on right on my face. How unprofessional is that? I wanted to walk out - was so frustrated! But alas, I am a little more professional than he is. So answered all the questions with patience. He used several disrespectful phrases like, "Your company guys are so foolish. Why would they consider that of high severity?" etc. etc. Disgusted totally!

Interview Questions
    • Handling such foolish unprofessionalism and sitting calm!   Answer Question

If the manager is like that, it doesn't make sense to work with him. Does it?

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP.

Phone Interview at first to set up an in person interview. They wanted to see if you were phone literate and could hold a decent conversation. A sales position at ADP is a lot of cold calling and they want to make sure that you know that

Interview Questions
    • How will you deal with the constant rejection of sales   View Answer

Better offer

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP in December 2014.

there was an ADP PARIKSHA AT college who all go through in that had beeb put into further rounds
    the test was quite tough and english was og GRE level and there was HR and tech and operations round
    once clear HR and TECH AND THE REST all rounds will be cake walk be confident and dont panic

Heath Care and Benefits Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP in September 2014.

be ready for a couple different interviews. I was asked to interview three times, although it all relatively was fast . two out of the three times the person they said I would be interviewing with did not end up being that person .
     for the first two interviews could come prepared with tons of questions to ask the interviewer and to fill up awkward silences. the interviewers that I interviewed with kept asking me so do you have any questions ? anymore I could fill you in on ? any questions for me ? thank goodness I had thought up a bunch before hand so warning come up with at least 10 questions before hand so that your interview flows .

Interview Questions
    • you must really come ready with a sales pitch, I was totally prepared but i felt like i had to keep elaborating more because they didn't seem convinced.   Answer Question

other job offer

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Lengthy Process, more than 10 rounds several discussion rounds including Hyderabad & US Teams
    Your vision and capability is probed more in detail
    Communication skills are important
    Dynamic Personality is preferred
    Back to back 5+ interviews, Conf call with US Stakeholders, followed by a Face to Face Process
    JD Could have been more explained and expectation setting was not done at any stage, it was quite ambiguous hence your maturity and things to do on your own are important