ADP

Updated Sep 30, 2014
Updated Sep 30, 2014

3.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ADP.

They may have an opening today, and then you are gone in 60 days due to monthly budgeting cuts.
    This is especially dangerous in Tex. with an at will employment contract. A offer of employment is not worth any more than the day it was written.
    Interviews are initially provided by typical head hunters, with no knowledge or experience. Say a lot to get their attention and prove your self (if you do not know some one or have family inside the company). That's the only way you get a final interview with the person that matters.

No negotiation. They tell you what the job's is scaled at. Take or leave it.

Contracts Position Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ADP.

I submitted my resume online and was scheduled for a phone interview with a recruiter. The recruiter was very knowledgeable about the position and was able to ask meaningful questions and respond to my questions. I thought it went well and expected to have an in person interview scheduled. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. I sent several emails asking for an update/feedback- none were returned.

Good interview- disappointing and unprofessional follow up.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at ADP.

HR will arrange a half day of interviews is typical with the hiring manager, the members of the team and any associates that you may be required to work with. The Hiring manager's boss will also participate in the interview process.

Retirement Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salem, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, NH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ADP in August 2014.

Applied online and within a week I received an email to schedule a phone interview. Had phone interview with HR. Basic questions about my background, why I left previous job and why I chose ADP. After phone interview I received an email to schedule an in person interview with two managers and the director. The interview was a week after the phone interview. The first manager asked questions about my previous job and why I left. It seemed like he was not happy with my answer so he asked me about it a few more times. He told me about the company and then he walked me to the directors office. She was very pleasant and just told me a little bit about herself. The questions were more personal. The last manager I interviewed with asked me similar question as the first. They each had a packet of questions that they went through.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult just be prepared to talk about your previous jobs. Also a lot of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at ADP.

Interview process is pretty intense. Be prepared for several interviews. The recorded interview is awkward. The phone interview is pretty standard. I made it to the first in person interview and was put off by the demeanor of the managers and their interview tactics. The came off as rude. I felt relieved leaving the office after.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP.

Started with me being contacted by a recruiter through Linkedin. Scheduled a Phone Interview for the next day. A week after a I came in for a In-Person Interview with the hiring manager. Typical Interview structure with the basic questions (Experiences, Why You?, What does it take to be a Sales Rep? Very Organized and Structured interview process

Sales Interview

hirinig was easy. filled out app. they called me aweek later. got the job when i applied. i will work here for a while because i love it and it is simply amazing. woohoo woohoo woohoo! yay for amazing company. why would i ever leawve. interview was easy, since i knew everytghing and i got the job easy.

Dostrict Manager (Outside Sales) Interview

The process took 2+ months - interviewed at ADP.

Started with a recruiter contacting me via LinkedIn. Then, a phone interview with said recruiter. Then, a 1:1 with the Sales Executive. Next, a phone interview with the VP of Sales, a field ride, then a final role play interview with Sales Executive and VP of Sales.

Customer Service Representative Interview

They only hire young kids anyone over 40 they will not hire.They opened up an office in the Philipeans and they are hiring workers for under $10000 no experience!! They are terrible an outside company makes mistakes when they hire you.

Major Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buena Park, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buena Park, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP in July 2014.

I was so excited to be considered for a position withing ADP. It was the standard phone interview which lead to another phone interview with the manager of the department. He loved my experience with Insurance before and asked me to come in for a sit in with one of the top producers. That day came, and i was in awe with the opportunity to be able to work with this company. I loved the atmosphere and the energy. While sitting with the producer, i learned the day to day activities and also the culture and it fit my personality perfectly. After an hour, i sat down with the Manager and what I assumed to be his supervisor. The manager asked to to explain my situation and expierience to the supervisor so he can be updated with who i am. After that they asked me a few questions and they asked me if i had any questions which was just one since the phone interview, me and the manager pretty much had a Q and A over the phone. I asked what would prevent me from getting this position, and they had had a small concern but believe that I can do it and fit in perfectly and that I would be a top candidate. They let me know that they would let me know that Friday or the following Monday.

Today about a week and half later no word from anyone. I have emailed and contacted the manager and the recruiter and no callbacks or email replies. After reading everyone elses repsonses, i thought i would have known by now the decision but i am assuming that they went withj someone else. But how hard is it to keep the timeframe or either call or respond to give an update to the candidate? This is very unprofessional and now what I expected from this company who I researched has a great reputation. I'm very dissappointed.