ADP

Updated Dec 19, 2014
Updated Dec 19, 2014

3.1

Technology Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ADP.

Totally technical . 3-4 rounds depending on your performance. Interview duration can range from 2-4 hrs. Totally core java , design patterns , threading , DS and Algo. Phone round is just the screening.

Interview Questions
    • Explain all design patterns , Code your own data structure.   Answer Question

Configuration Analyst Interview

Really Easy. Phone Interview. Star format. Nailed it. Offer. Countered. Accepted 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4

Lead QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADP in November 2014.

I found this position through agency. LEAD QA Engineer in the ADP Innovation Lab in New York.
    I had one technical phone interview with the principal architect and one on-site interview.
    They are looking people only with BDD experience which I didn't had. I read as much as I can and was able to pass the phone interview. I was asked basic question about my understanding of BDD and asked to tell about my overall experience with automation.
    On the onsite interview I met principal architect and Lead QA Engineer.
    I was given example of web application and asked to create Page Object Model for it and then wrote the test case.
    Then I was given an example of simple Pet catalog and asked to create cucumber scenarios.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult for person who worked with this on daily basis but I didn't. And I was very nervous. I had only one round.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADP in November 2014.

Had a screening round at my college in New Jersey. I was called to ADP Roseland campus for further rounds, I had two rounds there. General questions and most of them were about the projects I mentioned in my resume. They just see if you are fit to work with team.

SBS Associate District Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ADP.

Your first interview will be conducted in the office around 9:00 am, usually on a Wednesday. You will be interviewed by at least two different Sales Executives either together or separate. If both of the Sales Executives approve of you then the next step will be a field ride with a District Manager. You will ride along for a whole day and see what the job responsibilities look like. If the District Manager you rode with also approves, it then will likely go to the Vice President of Sales for the final approval.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an experience when you failed or were rejected and how you handled it.   Answer Question

District Manager- SBS Outside Sales Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ADP.

submitted an application online, was contacted by a recruiter who asked basic questions and reassured me that i was a great fit for the position. when i arrive at the facility 15 minutes early they seat me in a shabby intake area. people (including the person who would later interview me) walked passed me, looking me up and down. it was slightly unprofessional, alas i'd probably be doing the same. after waiting for nearly a half hour my interviewer finally called me in. he too, looked me up and down as if to size me up asked a couple of questions and then announced that he wanted me to fight for the position because he 'was ready to end the interview' ...confused i reviewed my accomplishments and why i thought i would be a good fit to which he responded ' has anyone ever told you that you are hmmm sassy?...it's not a good thing.' I think it was the first time i actually rolled my eyes in front of a potential employer...two more interviews follwed with other managers--each trying to 'connect' with me. i didn't really give the company a fair shot after the initial interview as my counterpart's behavior was so offputting. i followed up with friendly e-mails --no one responded. i didn't get any notification that i had been turned down for the position just a request to evaluate the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • the interviewer--the first one, looked at my resume (clearly not reading it) and said why should i choose you when i could hire someone with a 4.0 gpa. ( my gpa was a cool 3.5) it was sort of off putting and said without reason. i felt he was trying to ruffle my feathers just because--if i wasn't a good fit why would the recruiter contact me in the first place. nothing really made sense....   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP.

Phone interview went well and I was told that a decision will be made in a couple of days. Red flags immediately raised; Every single time I was told that, I received the standard rejection letter. This interview was no different. We briefly talked about the position, I asked some questions, and went over my resume from top to bottom.

HRBP Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ADP in October 2014.

Straight forward, the recruiter (Laura) is great- quick response, very pleasant to speak to. 3 phone interviews before a an-onsite interview (Recruiter, HR Team Lead, Hiring Manager, In-Person with 3 folks for a panel interview with presentation). I am on the 3rd stage of the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about ADP? Specifically totalsource. It is a tricky question, because they are looking to see if you understand this component of the business unit. The HR Team Lead did an amazing job explaining the business unit.

I did not think I did well, but my phone interview with the HR Lead was 1-1 1/2 hours, but I could not get a read on her. Towards the end of the call, I felt comfortable with her. I was happy to learn that I will be interviewed with the hiring manager the following week.

So far the experience has been pleasant and I do hope that I will end up with a job offer.

View Answer
    Currently on my 3rd interview so I am definitely excited about my interview process. I do know that there is another interview- the inperson interview.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP in October 2014.

I was contacted by and interviewed by an outside recruiter and one week later, I was interviewed by an internal recruiter. About another week later, a phone interview was scheduled with the HR team lead and executive account rep.

Interview Questions
    • Oddly enough, there were no solid questions. Both ADP interviewers were totally disengaged and unorganized as if neither knew they were interviewing or why they were interviewing. I asked most of the questions. I immediately got the impression that this "interview" had interrupted their day. It was very awkward and uncomfortable. I was contacted by the recruiter that they wanted to go with other candidates and I wanted to go with other employers.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at ADP in October 2014.

Three step process. First an easy phone interview, gives you the ins and outs of the company and full details of compensation. Second was a face to face interview which took a total of 20 minutes, nothing out of the ordinary. Third was an 8 hour long interview, complete with an hour and a half of interviews with different groups of people, then a 5 hour ride along with an existing sales representative, and ending with a role play. I didn't hear back from ADP after my final interview for a full two weeks, and when I called to follow up the HR rep told me that I should have gotten a call days ago.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were difficult, I was actually asked to tell a funny story.   Answer Question