ADP

574 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

SBS Outside Sales Interview

Miami, FL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details – Interviews with Sales Managers, Field Ride, then met with VP Sales. They like high energy individuals with some experience and of course, professionalism. They look for a certain type of candidate. If you are not a social being and a go getter don't waste your time. Have multiple friends that work there and they all have similar qualities and characteristics. They all love their job too. Great resume builder or long term sales job with growth. I lacked the sales experience and the interview experience.

Interview Question – Basic behavioral interview questions. Try to "stand out". That which I did not do well enough.   View Answer

N/A Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details – The process was tedious, but happened fast. Included a total of 6 interviews, 5 of which were on the phone and one in person.

Interview Question – Why do want to leave your current job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me a salary, I countered and we met in the middle.

Intern Interview

Intern
Roseland, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interview with 3 people all in one day, got job 1 week later. Upper management, director, and recruiter. Recruiter asked all basic recruiter questions. Upper management went into more of the technology background but no technical questions. Director asked some technical questions but mostly just background questions.

Interview Question – None, very simply interview, more to see if you fit the team   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Intern position, No negotiation phase.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP in April 2012.

Interview Details – After an initial phone interview, a personal interview is arranged. You then sit down with two different people at different times as they go over different aspects of the job. After meeting both people you will be given a product to up-sell over the phone.

Interview Question – They give you a summary of a product with different levels of use for good, better and best. You then get a few minutes to memorize it and try to up-sell somebody over the phone.   Answer Question

Director Engineering Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online - interviewed at ADP in February 2014.

Interview Details – Very flat easy review process:

1- Recruiter will contact you for a phone interview
2- A Senior recruiter does a screening
3- Hiring Manager contact you

Interview Question – The questions were very typical ... but the tone was a bit offensive such "I don't understand ... what do you do! describe your day!"   View Answer

Senior Revenue & Systems Specialist/Team Leader Interview

Jersey City, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details – Interview on a Friday around 4:00 p.m. with supervisor of the the department and controller by the time I got home I received a call asking me if I can start on Monday.

Interview Question – Do you see room for improvement in your work ethics?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was over qualified for the position. How do you feel working in the company and accepting the position? I accepted it, because there was room to grow. After I was hired I set some goals for myself and was able to execute them by asking and willing to take challenges. I applied myself confidently, diligently and worked had to achieve my goals successfully.

Very Easy Interview

District Manager Interview

District Manager
Pleasanton, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ADP in March 2013.

Interview Details – One interview with a sales excutive. One interview with a VP. then a sales presentation followed by an offer. It was really an easy process if you have 1/2 a brain. They don't try t trick you like google or Facebook. It's all about driving activity, being a soldier and willing to grind.

Interview Question – Nothing was hard about the process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They didn't allow me to negotiate. This should have been my first warning.

District Manager Interview

District Manager
Culver City, CA

I applied online - interviewed at ADP in November 2012.

Interview Details – phone, ridealong, 2 face to face. They like competitive ppl, athletes, and mention money as something that motivates you about sales jobs.

Interview Question – none. all were easy, role play was probably the most challenging part.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no.

Client Support Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details – Applied online with application. Had a recruiter contact via email. Setup phone screen. Went well, no unexpected questions - looking for general background experience and if you seem personable.

Interview Question – None. All were expected. No trick questions like "What is your greatest weakness?". Pretty standard such as tell me about your experience. What excites you about this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was above what I request. Informed of this in phone interview. Did not have to negotiate.

Client Service Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ADP in April 2010.

Interview Details – Expect a long process, interviewing is highly behavioral questioning. Tell me about.... you, a time when you calmed down an angry customer, dealt with a belligerent coworker and so on.
Typically there will be more than one manager present for the interview, or you will speak with more than one manager throughout the process.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answers (2)

Interviews for Top Jobs at ADP