ADP

Updated Sep 17, 2014
Updated Sep 17, 2014

3.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

They only hire young kids anyone over 40 they will not hire.They opened up an office in the Philipeans and they are hiring workers for under $10000 no experience!! They are terrible an outside company makes mistakes when they hire you.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I was contacted by there internal recruiter that found my resume online. I had one phone interview, one face to face, a ride along, and then had to do a 20 min sales presentation. Overall the process was straight forward and my recruiter was very helpful during the process too.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part for me was the 20 minute presentation. The question were all standard interview question in my opinion.   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ADP in June 2014.

Applied through linkedin and got a call from a recruiter about a week later, prior to the phone interview you need to do a quick online interview, Pretty basic questions (Why ADP, Why sales, Time you had to negotiate, etc. Then went in for an in-person interview with the VP of sales in my area. Thought the interview went really well and he asked me to reach out to him in a weeks time but after I tried calling twice I never got through and havent heard back from them since. Overall, it was a great experience.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had do negotiate? If so, how did that work out?   Answer Question

Entry Level Outside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at ADP in June 2014.

First interview step involved a series of 8 basic questions you should expect to hear through Hirevue. The next process involved a face-to-face interview w/ the VP of sales. Some of the questions he asked included 3 traits that describe yourself, why should we hire you, what are your 2 weaknesses, explain a situation that did not go according to plan, etc.

Interview Questions
    • The VP of sales who I interviewed with was not looking for a conversation. The thing that through me off the most with the interview process is that he did not even once go over my resume. The hardest question that he asked was "What are your 2 weaknesses?"   Answer Question

Marketing Research Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ADP.

Short process given the temp position. Mostly around the basics of this position, the hours and whether I could work from home. Was also told about what to expect about assignments, turn around time, etc. Overall it was ok given the duration of the position and hours per week were flexible

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ADP in October 2013.

Phone interview with a recruiter and then an interview with the hiring manager. There was a disconnect between the screening interview and the hiring manager regarding my physical location. The hiring manager was very personable, knowledgeable about her space and forthright about the position.

SBS District Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at ADP.

Applied online and the interview process was very unorganized. It took about 4 weeks while being rescheduled 4 times with the same interview being done twice by the same person. Should have been 3 interviews: 1. Phone screen 2. Interview with manager 3. Interview with manager while seeing a case study and role playing a sales scenario. I was on 4 interviews repeating the second interview twice.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing during the interview was out of the ordinary or that hard. I would say if I had to mention something the role play would be the toughest thing but not all that hard.   View Answer
    You cannot negotiate. It's a take it or leave it offer

Employee Service Resolutions Representative I Interview

Getting an interview is pretty easy and fast. I had a phone interview and then was asked to come meet someone in person. I was able to get an interview within a week.
    The interview went well but I found out that this company was interviewing a lot of candidates before they decide to hire one person. They are looking for the perfect match and therefore, all of the questions are very specific.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions are related to actual situations.   View Answer

SBS District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Long Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP.

5 step process. Phone interview, one on one interview, group panel interview, ride along, and presentation.

It's a long process because they want you to see if you're going to love the job. They have high turnover and is a very difficult job.

no negotions

SBS Outside Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ADP.

I had two phone interviews with recruiters and then flew in (with my own money) for an interview with the VP. The interview went great and he wanted me back the next day for a ride along where I followed another sales executive around. Finally, I then ended the day by cold calling and interviewing with two other managers. The two managers were somewhat harsh but all of the questions were upfront and basic---for example. "why do you want this job?" "how do you know you want this job if you have no sales experience?"

I was then followed up a week later regarding the interviews in which they wanted me back in for another round of interviews. Skype was not an option. I (again) spent $500 of my own money (which on a recent college graduate budget emptied my bank account) to adhere to the request. I then did ANOTHER ride along followed by an interview the VP and a manager. Three days later I received a generic e-mail not even from a PERSON with the "We have decided to pursue other applicants" speech.

Not only am I disappointed and frustrated, but the fact that these people knew I spent all of my money just to interview with them made it hard to believe that they weren't serious about hiring me the second time I flew in. I am not happy with how this turned out and I now frown upon the company.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions-- basic and upfront. They are really trying to see if your thought process is "sales-oriented". What do you like better, selling on the phone or in person, why? etc.   Answer Question