ADP

629 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Representative Interview

Human Resources Representative

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details – Recruiter contacted me and did a phone interview. Then a phone interview with hiring Manager followed by panel interview. Last step was phone interview with Exec Manager. Job offer done verbally.

Interview Question – None really. Typical interview questions however, actual job explained was not reality.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Low pay for experience expected

Benefits Representative Interview

Benefits Representative

I applied online and the process took 12 months - interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details – Phone interview, followed by In Person interview.

Interview Question – Questions are based on experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offer very little room for negotiation

Associate District Manager Small Business Services Interview

Associate District Manager Small Business Services

Interviewed at ADP

Interview Details – 1. Phone Screen (say you're money motivated, results-oriented, and talk confidently and ask to be moved forward). 2. 1v1 with VP (you must follow up STRONG after this interview). 3. 2V1 with Sales Executives (Don't give them any red flags - show your personality, too). 4. Ride Along, ask lots of questions and make sure you get the rep's recommendation 5.) role-play (make sure you ask the "client" lots of questions! The client will probably be the VP of sales. They are looking for personality, probing questions, and asking for the close. They won't let you close - they'll try and shut down anything you say. Try and stay strong).

Was told that I did well and I should receive word if I get the job in a couple days - it's now the end of a couple days and I have received no word. ADP interviews a lot of people and they will show no respect for you or your time, so be prepared. You're going to have to kiss a lot of you know what to get this job, with lots of follow up emails after every step in the process.

Interview Question – During the role play: "I don't want to change. Everything I have works fine."   Answer Question

SBS Associate District Manager Interview

SBS Associate District Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details – The process is very detailed, and worth every second. There is an initial phone interview to see if you're confident, what motivates you, is sales for you or not. After the phone interview you will get passed to either the VP or SE for more detailed interview. After that interview you will be asked to go on a ride with a District Manager. On that ride day you will detailed to go gather some business cards, and "The Four Corners"...

Interview Question – In 30 seconds tell me why I should even pass you on to the ride day?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ADP in April 2014.

Interview Details – Apply through company website, and was invited to have a phone interview in 3 days.

Interview Question – normal behavior questions and knowledge of SQL   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Bedminster, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP in December 2013.

Interview Details – Great experience, Great People unfortunately no offer . Simple questions about SQL, and databases.

Major Accounts District Manager Interview

Major Accounts District Manager
Tucson, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ADP in December 2013.

Interview Details – A standard phone call with the sales recruiter was the first step. Reviewed the resume, discussed why ADP, why leaving current positions, and what my previous positions entailed for responsibilites and accomplishments. Next was a conversational interview with the district vice president. AFter that, I was assigned a presentation on the affordable care act and met with the district vp and hiring manager to present. Again, conversational. Noting behavior per se.

Interview Question – I was asked what my progression path at the company looked like, so be comfortable with the other positions in the company and what your options are.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for this role. Base was 55K with a one year training subsidy of an additional 1250 per pay check for 6 months, then 750 a pay check for the last 6 months.

Associate District Manager Interview

Associate District Manager
Clackamas, OR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP in March 2014.

Interview Details – Initial interview was with a recruiter who then has you meet with the District Sales Manager. You'll then meet with the Sales Managers and will have to do a ride along with another Associate District Manager to ultimate decide if it's a good fit. If all goes well you will do a final interview sales pitch of the products ADP carries to the District Sales Manager.

Interview Question – You have to completely nail the final interview.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Outside Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details – The interview process with ADP was very long. I had a first interview in December and finished the process in March. The hiring manager told me on my last interview that he was going to hire me. I had not heard from the company in over a month even though I had contacted them multiple times. I finally heard from the recruiter and was told they wanted to hire me for an internship. I found this insulting because I was told many times that I was the perfect candidate for the job from multiple people I interviewed with. I always had to contact the recruiter or the hiring manager myself after an interview. I felt like the whole process was very unorganized and really turned me off from the company.

Interview Question – A lot of behavioral questions. Tell me a time when you were patient? Tell me a time when you were persistent? etc.   Answer Question

Senior Configuration Analyst Interview

Senior Configuration Analyst
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details – Very tough interview process. They conduct it panel style and don't give many breaks in between questions. There is some aptitude testing that helps them gauge your analytic skills.

Interview Question – Majority of them were based around "Tell me about a time when..." and you would describe the situation and resolution.   Answer Question