ADP Major Account Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Outside Sales Representative (32)
- District Manager (28)
- Sales Representative (26)
- Sales Associate (23)
- OUTSIDE SALES (18)
- Major Account Executive (12)
- Member Technical (12)
- Associate District Manager (11)
- SBS Associate District Manager (11)
- Intern (10)
- Client Service Representative (9)
- Sales (9)
- SBS Outside Sales (9)
- Software Engineer (8)
- Account Executive (8)
- Major Accounts District Manager (7)
- Implementation Consultant (7)
- SBS District Manager (7)
- Small Business Sales (6)
- District Sales Manager (6)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- SBS Outside Sales Representative (6)
- SBS Sales (6)
- District Manager- SBS Outside Sales (5)
- Inside Sales (5)
- Implementation Specialist (5)
- Senior Software Engineer (5)
- Inside Sales Representative (5)
- ADP Totalsource District Manager (5)
- Administrative Assistant (4)
Major Account Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ADP in February 2010.
Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter via email. I was given a skills/personality assesment. After that I had a phone interview with the recruiter, She then scheduled a 1:1 with the Sales Executive. Sales Executive then scheduled a meeting that included a presentation of thier products. At the conclusion of that interview I was verbally offered the job. From there I had to pass a background and drug screening. Be very honest on your background. Do not imbellish your prior salaries. I had to provide w-2's from my previous employer as proof.
Interview Question – What keeps a CEO up at night? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – No real negotiation here. In our market, the training salary is 80K per year.
Major Account Manager Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ADP in March 2009.
Interview Details – Long interview process - Phone Intervie, 3 Interviews, Presentation
Interview Question – Outside of payroll what do you know about ADP? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – One way...good luck
Major Account Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
The process took 2 days - interviewed at ADP in October 2010.
Interview Details – Just completed 2nd Phone Interview.Phone interviews were relatively basic historical questions and a few job related sales questions. Why is this a good fit for you, what is your sales approach?
Interview Question – How would you sell ADP Payroll services? View Answer
Interviews for Top Jobs at ADP