Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ADP
- Outside Sales Representative (60)
- District Manager (30)
- Sales Representative (29)
- Sales Associate (25)
- SBS Associate District Manager (18)
- OUTSIDE SALES (18)
- Member Technical (17)
- Software Engineer (14)
- Major Account Executive (14)
- Sales (14)
- Client Service Representative (13)
- Intern (12)
- Associate District Manager (12)
- Inside Sales Representative (11)
- Implementation Consultant (10)
- Major Accounts District Manager (10)
- SBS Outside Sales (10)
- District Manager- SBS Outside Sales (9)
- Account Executive (9)
- SBS District Manager (9)
- Small Business Sales (7)
- Implementation Specialist (7)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- District Sales Manager (6)
- SBS Outside Sales Representative (6)
- SBS Sales (6)
- ADP Totalsource District Manager (6)
- Analyst (6)
- Implementation Specialist II (5)
- Project Manager (5)
Major Account Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at ADP (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2010.
I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter via email. I was given a skills/personality assesment. After that I had a phone interview with the recruiter, She then scheduled a 1:1 with the Sales Executive. Sales Executive then scheduled a meeting that included a presentation of thier products. At the conclusion of that interview I was verbally offered the job. From there I had to pass a background and drug screening. Be very honest on your background. Do not imbellish your prior salaries. I had to provide w-2's from my previous employer as proof.
- What keeps a CEO up at night? Answer Question
No real negotiation here. In our market, the training salary is 80K per year.
Other Interview Reviews for ADP
Major Account Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at ADP (Elk Grove Village, IL) in March 2009.
Long interview process - Phone Intervie, 3 Interviews, Presentation
- Outside of payroll what do you know about ADP? Answer Question
One way...good luck
Major Account Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at ADP in October 2010.
Just completed 2nd Phone Interview.Phone interviews were relatively basic historical questions and a few job related sales questions. Why is this a good fit for you, what is your sales approach?
- How would you sell ADP Payroll services? 1 Answer