ADP

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ADP in February 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter via email. I was given a skills/personality assesment. After that I had a phone interview with the recruiter, She then scheduled a 1:1 with the Sales Executive. Sales Executive then scheduled a meeting that included a presentation of thier products. At the conclusion of that interview I was verbally offered the job. From there I had to pass a background and drug screening. Be very honest on your background. Do not imbellish your prior salaries. I had to provide w-2's from my previous employer as proof.

Interview Question – What keeps a CEO up at night?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation here. In our market, the training salary is 80K per year.

Elk Grove Village, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ADP in March 2009.

Interview Details – Long interview process - Phone Intervie, 3 Interviews, Presentation

Interview Question – Outside of payroll what do you know about ADP?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – One way...good luck

Major Account Manager

The process took 2 days - interviewed at ADP in October 2010.

Interview Details – Just completed 2nd Phone Interview.Phone interviews were relatively basic historical questions and a few job related sales questions. Why is this a good fit for you, what is your sales approach?

Interview Question – How would you sell ADP Payroll services?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at ADP

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!

ADP Videos

ADP – Why Work for Us?

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $11 billion in revenues and about 620,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ADP Major Account Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by ADP employees and interview candidates.