ADP Major Accounts DM Interview Questions

4.0

Major Accounts DM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Charlotte, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

multiple interviews...4 or 5 actually before getting an offer

Interview Questions

• Mostly situational questions around talking to C levels and how you would handle.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Major Accounts DM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

I was able to get in through a friend, who referred me to one of the Sales Recruiters. That was a big help. I had applied numerous times online with no results. The recruiter was very helpful, I felt I was prepared for the interview. There were a lot of typical "sales" questions of how you would handle a situation, which were fine. However, when we reviewed my resume, the hiring manager kept on me about not having any outside sales B2B experience, which I didn't. They also went through my my entire resume and asked why I made the decisions I made regarding jobs, going all the way back to my first job out of college, which is 15yrs ago. I have some marketing background and that didn't seem to do me any favors. It seemed like they just wanted "hunters" who didn't think and just knocked on doors, and on the the next customer. I wish that recruiter had prepped me better for that. I am still amazed how much time we spent on jobs I had over 10 yrs ago. They also were very interested in working in a quota driven environment.

Major Account DM Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in January 2009.

Interview

Field ride, presentation, hire by committee

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know why I had so many jobs.   1 Answer

Negotiation

not much latitude in the negotiation phase.