ADP

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Interview

Management

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP in February 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on line for open position. Got a call to set up phone interview that week. Got phone interview with HR recruiter then got called to come in for a one on one interview with the hiring manager.
Met with hiring manager and interview was very relaxed. Manager described the position then we went over my qualifications. Manager said that they will be making their final decision that week as they were anxious to get the position filled. He then gave me his business card to follow up with him.
I followed up with a thank you email the next day and then called later that week as suggested. Got the managers voicemail and left a message. No reply back.
Waited a week then called the HR recruiter assigned to me to check on the status of the opening. Again, got another voicemail and left a message.
Still, no reply back from either the hiring manager or the HR recruiter. All I wanted was a job status report if the position was filled or not. If they did fill the position they could of replied back to my email stating that.
I think it was very unprofessional that they didn't follow up with interview candidates on the status of the postion. At least if I didn't get the job they could of sent me a Dear John letter. A courtesy of a response would of been nice.

Interview Question – Manager wanted to know what I do in my free time.   View Answer

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!