ADP

Average Difficulty
14 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at ADP

Interview Details – good.. every thing goes as per time.Good programming skills and basic knowledge is enough to clear ADP interview Three rounds of interview Skills interview manager and HR interview. every thing will be done in different days

Interview Question – Good knowledge on subject.   Answer Question

Interviewed at ADP

Interview Details – There will more than 4 rounds of interview. Be confident on what your talking. Please always refer with name . Don't user "Sir". It will be good if you know a working person in ADP.

Interview Question – Don't try to act smart. If you know the answer, then say it or else say you not sure about it,   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ADP in January 2011.

Interview Details – Since i joined as a fresher, there is a written test in the first followed by interviews

Interview Question – Why did not you know about an author if you like him?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fixed since i was a fresher

Member-Technical Interview

Member-Technical
Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ADP in March 2013.

Interview Details – Smooth, friendly and easy going. But time will be major factor. Lengthy process time consuming. Lots of delay between interview rounds.

Interview Question – Logical questions based on realtime situation. Interview had an answer in mind which he was expecting from me.4   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ADP in September 2011.

Interview Details – it was a campus placement.had written first,then 3 rounds of PI.
2 of which were technical and one HR.

Interview Question – nothing really   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation as we were picked from the college.

Interviewed at ADP

Interview Details – 1 week it for completing process. 1 telephonic round(technical), 1 personal interview(tech + hr), 1 last HR round - senior manager

Interview Question – puzzle: one 5 litre jug n one 3 litre jug are available. how to measure 4 litres   View Answer

Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed at ADP in August 2010.

Interview Details – 2 technical interviews,
1 hr round

Interview Question – difficult technical inteview   View Answer

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at ADP in July 2010.

Interview Details – ADP India recruits engineering college graduates every year around the time of July and I had my resume uploaded for this by an employee of ADP. There were 4 rounds of interviews:
1. Written test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
4. Senior Management Interview

Written test comprised of 4 sections - Aptitude, Verbal, Coding basics (C/C++/OOPS) and an Essay (200 words)

Technical interview comprised of questions from C, C++, OOPS and other questions depending on your background (For CSE/IT guys it's more technical I think)

HR interview was a basic interview about background, career and preference of location as ADP is at 2 locations at Hyderabad and 1 location in Pune.

Senior Management interview was about college project, mini project, and other things based out of the content of my resume. There were also questions also about my interests and pasttimes. This was basically a mix of technical and HR.

After these, there is biometric data capture followed by drugs test and a strict background check.

Interview Question – What do you understand by Agile methodology and also one question about coding principles.   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ADP in November 2012.

Interview Details – Written Test-1st round
Technical Interview with logical questions and programming basics- 2nd round
HR interview- Background
Senior HR-hobbies, achievements-4th round

Interview Question – What is your most cherished moment in life?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No.The pay was fixed

Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at ADP in March 2008.

Interview Details – 2 rounds and 1 client round

Interview Question – Interview was around the technical side only   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – simple negotiation

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!