ADP

Relevance Date Difficulty

District Sales Manager Interview

District Sales Manager
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ADP in August 2011.

Interview Details – The process took 3 week. I was contacted by a recruiter and asked to do a phone interview. After the phone interview I was invited to a second interview in house. After the second interview I was asked to retune to do a ride along with one of the current sales agents. A week later I was offered the position.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ADP in August 2013.

Interview Details – Terrible interview Process. They make you interview with several different managers. Unprofessional and unorganized.

Interview Question – Personal questions.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Unprofessional staff

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details – Very straight forward interview process, I was contacted after applying online. It seemed like they do a lot of these interviews, and that turnover was high. They were looking specifically for sales experience. All questions were basic interview questions that if you have been on a professional interview before you have seen.

Interview Question – If you were on a sales call right now, how would you sell me the product?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Consultant Interview

Outside Sales Consultant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ADP in November 2012.

Interview Details – First interview was via phone, asked many questions about my past experiences. Talked for like half hour , was required to send back an email to the recruiter with followup questions. I was then scheduled an in office interview, for which i drove 45 minutes for. Walked in the door, sat down, got asked 2 questions, was told i didnt have enough sales experience.

Interview Question – Send me a list of 3-4 questions you have about ADP.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!

ADP Videos

ADP – Why Work for Us?

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $11 billion in revenues and about 620,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ADP interview questions and advice in New York, NY. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by ADP employees and interview candidates.