ADP

2.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Several interviews both phone and in person. I was recruited. If you keep getting interview invites that's a good thing. Very talented staff who knows what they want. Very successful company for this reason. Role play and presentation are the final interview process. Always close the person interviewing.

Interview Questions
    They don't negotiate because the comp package is excellent.

Lead QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADP in November 2014.

I found this position through agency. LEAD QA Engineer in the ADP Innovation Lab in New York.
    I had one technical phone interview with the principal architect and one on-site interview.
    They are looking people only with BDD experience which I didn't had. I read as much as I can and was able to pass the phone interview. I was asked basic question about my understanding of BDD and asked to tell about my overall experience with automation.
    On the onsite interview I met principal architect and Lead QA Engineer.
    I was given example of web application and asked to create Page Object Model for it and then wrote the test case.
    Then I was given an example of simple Pet catalog and asked to create cucumber scenarios.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult for person who worked with this on daily basis but I didn't. And I was very nervous. I had only one round.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP.

Phone interview went well and I was told that a decision will be made in a couple of days. Red flags immediately raised; Every single time I was told that, I received the standard rejection letter. This interview was no different. We briefly talked about the position, I asked some questions, and went over my resume from top to bottom.

UI/Front-End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source – interviewed at ADP in March 2014.

I have been solicited by the HR recruiters at ADP headquarters and also by recruiters trying to place developers in ADP's 'Innovation Lab.' I've interviewed and/or been submitted for at least four different jobs in the past eight or nine months. One of these was a half-day series of five interviews out at the hq in New Jersey. I was not hired for any of these positions, and I suspect no one else was. I received no feedback on the interview process, and neither did my recruiters (when outside recruiters were involved). It is apparent that I was caught up in a kind of mandatory pro-forma compliance interview process, whereby people are sucked in, put through the paces of interviewing for a phantom job, and then just abandoned.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP.

Very straight forward interview process, I was contacted after applying online. It seemed like they do a lot of these interviews, and that turnover was high. They were looking specifically for sales experience. All questions were basic interview questions that if you have been on a professional interview before you have seen.

Interview Questions
    • If you were on a sales call right now, how would you sell me the product?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ADP in August 2013.

Terrible interview Process. They make you interview with several different managers. Unprofessional and unorganized.

Unprofessional staff

Outside Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADP in November 2012.

First interview was via phone, asked many questions about my past experiences. Talked for like half hour , was required to send back an email to the recruiter with followup questions. I was then scheduled an in office interview, for which i drove 45 minutes for. Walked in the door, sat down, got asked 2 questions, was told i didnt have enough sales experience.

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADP in August 2011.

The process took 3 week. I was contacted by a recruiter and asked to do a phone interview. After the phone interview I was invited to a second interview in house. After the second interview I was asked to retune to do a ride along with one of the current sales agents. A week later I was offered the position.

No negotiation