ADP Outside Sales Interview Questions

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADP (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied through linkedin and got a call from a recruiter about a week later, prior to the phone interview you need to do a quick online interview, Pretty basic questions (Why ADP, Why sales, Time you had to negotiate, etc. Then went in for an in-person interview with the VP of sales in my area. Thought the interview went really well and he asked me to reach out to him in a weeks time but after I tried calling twice I never got through and havent heard back from them since. Overall, it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had do negotiate? If so, how did that work out?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ADP (Long Beach, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Quick phone call interview, they give you a good grasp on what to expect.

Interview Questions

• What draws you to want to work for ADP?   1 Answer

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Applied online, got an email and set a phone interview

Interview Questions

• The interview was very straight forward very nice people and it was fun   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

interviewed at ADP in August 2013.

Interview

Received phone and then in person interview. Phone interview was very general asking questions about qualifications and reason for looking for a new job. In person interview was all over the place in questions. Asked questions about when I graduated High School and College, He even tried to guess my age, asked when I got my married and what my spouse did for a living. Completely unprofessional interview and those questions asked were 100% illegal and irrelevant to the job.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

Very thorough interview process with a phone interview followed by field ride and then another interview. They want to make sure they are investing in the right people.

Interview Questions

• There are many behavioral type questions asked in the interview   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview that included a 15 minute sales pitch to the hiring manager. Asked basic questions as well as in-depth questions about experience. They're looking for both a culture fit and a specific skill set as well as potential.

Interview Questions

• 15 minute sales pitch after 15 minutes of studying their compensation plans.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter after an employee referral. Set up a phone interview which was more like a conversation than an interview. Next was an on-site interview with sales manager. Pretty easy interview as well. Stopped the process when I was offered a different job.

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ADP (Woodland Hills, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Very biased toward sales professionals coming in from other industries although this position is entry level

Interview Questions

• The turnaround in the interview when the manager converts the conversation into a role play and asks for hypothetical objections.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADP (Sacramento, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied online and then had a phone interview with a nice lady who asked basic questions. I was then given a personal interview with the VP of the company. After this I was not contacted at all and did not know if i was going to go any further in the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Buena Park, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP (Buena Park, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview process was nothing out of the ordinary. Phone interview, face to face, ridealong, and then a rols play. I was not offered the position because they didnt think sales was the number 1 career path in my eyes. They are nothing but sales driven! Sell, sell, sell.