ADP

Average Difficulty
18 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ADP in June 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through linkedin and got a call from a recruiter about a week later, prior to the phone interview you need to do a quick online interview, Pretty basic questions (Why ADP, Why sales, Time you had to negotiate, etc. Then went in for an in-person interview with the VP of sales in my area. Thought the interview went really well and he asked me to reach out to him in a weeks time but after I tried calling twice I never got through and havent heard back from them since. Overall, it was a great experience.

Interview Question – Have you ever had do negotiate? If so, how did that work out?   Answer Question

Long Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ADP in September 2013.

Interview Details – Quick phone call interview, they give you a good grasp on what to expect.

Interview Question – What draws you to want to work for ADP?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

OUTSIDE SALES

I interviewed at ADP in August 2013.

Interview Details – Received phone and then in person interview. Phone interview was very general asking questions about qualifications and reason for looking for a new job. In person interview was all over the place in questions. Asked questions about when I graduated High School and College, He even tried to guess my age, asked when I got my married and what my spouse did for a living. Completely unprofessional interview and those questions asked were 100% illegal and irrelevant to the job.

Interview Question – What does your spouse do for a living?   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES

I applied online and interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details – Applied online, got an email and set a phone interview

Interview Question – The interview was very straight forward very nice people and it was fun   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Woodland Hills, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ADP in January 2013.

Interview Details – Very biased toward sales professionals coming in from other industries although this position is entry level

Interview Question – The turnaround in the interview when the manager converts the conversation into a role play and asks for hypothetical objections.   Answer Question

Interviewed at ADP

Interview Details – Very thorough interview process with a phone interview followed by field ride and then another interview. They want to make sure they are investing in the right people.

Interview Question – There are many behavioral type questions asked in the interview   Answer Question

Interviewed at ADP

Interview Details – Pretty straight forward interview that included a 15 minute sales pitch to the hiring manager. Asked basic questions as well as in-depth questions about experience. They're looking for both a culture fit and a specific skill set as well as potential.

Interview Question – 15 minute sales pitch after 15 minutes of studying their compensation plans.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ADP in January 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter after an employee referral. Set up a phone interview which was more like a conversation than an interview. Next was an on-site interview with sales manager. Pretty easy interview as well. Stopped the process when I was offered a different job.

Interview Question – Why ADP?   Answer Question

Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ADP in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and then had a phone interview with a nice lady who asked basic questions. I was then given a personal interview with the VP of the company. After this I was not contacted at all and did not know if i was going to go any further in the interview process.

Interview Question – What could you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Buena Park, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP in August 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was nothing out of the ordinary. Phone interview, face to face, ridealong, and then a rols play. I was not offered the position because they didnt think sales was the number 1 career path in my eyes. They are nothing but sales driven! Sell, sell, sell.

Interview Questions

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!