ADP

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsville, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsville, NY

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Overall a fairly pleasant and organized interview process that mimicks other's experiences with the company:

10/23 Applied for position
10/29 Received emailed invitation to complete a more detailed, Online application
10/30 Phone interview
11/15 In-person interview with hiring manager
11/13 Follow-up phone interview (at this point, I was advised that it would be several weeks before I'd be contacted)
12/2 Received offer

Interview Questions
  • I was asked specific questions about my experience and skills that were applicable to the position. There were quite a few behavioral questions like: "Name a time when you had to deal with a conflict with a co-worker - what did you do and what was the result."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADP in October 2011.

Received call from Recruiter in NJ for Payroll Consultant position in Charlotte, NC, never applied for this job, resume was in the ADP database. Interviewed with 2 payroll managers, told interview would be informal, most formal interview I ever had, asked too many 3 part questions, over and over again.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a high stress situation, how did you handle, and what was the end result?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a situation when you were under pressure, how did you handle, and what was the end result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ADP in December 2009.

My phone interview was odd because the recruiter didn't seem to know much about the position, like if it was hourly or salary. This is a newly created position so I think they are still trying to figure out what duties this position will be performing. My face to face interview was ok. I was interviewing with the acting manager which means if I am called in for another interview it will be with the brand new manager.