ADP Interview Questions in Roseland, NJ

Updated Apr 10, 2015
Updated Apr 10, 2015

2.7

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ).

Interview

Fun and energetic people who seemed to be open about the process and how the company is run. Called me the day I applied which as a new grad was pretty cool and made me more anxious for the opportunity. The interview was pretty basic no major curve balls or anything that sticks out

Other opportunities

Tier II Support Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

Short interview with recruiter at University for first round, followed by 2nd interview with manager
    Interview questions were mostly behavior ones, try to see how solved problems and handled situtations. It was pretty easy, the manager was pretty informal

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me a time when you had a conflict in a team and how you solved it   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ).

Interview

After two phone interviews, I was invited to a face-to-face interview with three team members and hiring manager, one by one. None of the question was technical, if anything behavioral. However, almost at the end of the interview, the manager asked whether "you are married, is wife was ok with relocation". Clearly, It seems I made the mistake to mention that I am gay and have a male spouse, but "we both were willing to relocate". After that, I perceived that all the following questions had the aim to look for some negative factor in my persona. Even when the manager tried to smooth the conversation, it was clear that their interest in my application was lost. No good.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ).

Interview

Applied online. Received a call from recruiter 2 weeks later. Short phone interview then came in for an interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Technical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ).

Interview

First Round - HR/Technical Interview
    Second Round - Telephonic Interview
    Final Round - Tecnical Interview/ Behavioral Interview

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online. Recuitor called me in two days. A week later, hiring manager called me for screening. In the second week, I went to ADP for an onsite interview with all team members.

Auto Visual Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

I first had a phone interview and the second step was a on site interview.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult question. The starting question was " tell me about yourself " and it led to conversation instead of Interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation needed. 18 $ an hour is a Great offer.

Network Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

Began with phone screening with HR recruiter who asked general questions about resume and scheduled an on-site interview. On-site interview was very generalized mostly asking about experience on resume and career aspirations. Meeting was with two groups of employees and hiring manager. Nothing out of the ordinary and minimal technical questions.

Interview Questions

• No questions were unexpected or specifically difficult.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

I received an email confirming the application and the next day another email from the HR department asking for a phone interview. The day after was the phone interview and we spoke about things on my resume and previous experience. We also discussed the position and I was able to ask questions about the position and company. The in-person interview was a week and a half later and was 4 on 1. The questions were about previous experiences working with clients and how to work with difficult clients.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work with a difficult client. What did you do to resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

Was called by a recruiter regarding a position. I applied for it. Scheduled a phone interview....was barely 5 minutes. Got scheduled for an in person interview with 2 managers ( plus a third person..I don't know who it was ). Total interview was almost two hours. I thought I nailed it, because I kept being taken to different people....I guess they were just swinging me around....
    anyway it's part of the job hunt process. I would still want to get hired at ADP.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything really unexpected, apart from having to thoroughly have knowledge in all the skills required ( even though it was an entry level job ).
      I think I was/am weak in Linux, which let me down

Answer Question