ADP

Updated Nov 3, 2014

2.9

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

fast felt like a number. she jotted down my answers, don't know how much she cared when documenting it. wear business professional. heard rude conversations going on in the background while waiting

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Sales Interview

hirinig was easy. filled out app. they called me aweek later. got the job when i applied. i will work here for a while because i love it and it is simply amazing. woohoo woohoo woohoo! yay for amazing company. why would i ever leawve. interview was easy, since i knew everytghing and i got the job easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ADP in March 2014.

I completed a digital interview. The digital interview was awkward. It's difficult to answer ambiguous questions without some feedback from an interviewers nonverbals.

Sales Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ADP in January 2014.

Very high Pressure, Multiple employees interviewing you. Sales interview made to put you on the spot and see how you react. Be prepared to answer questions quickly and be criticized for your answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADP in July 2013.

I was contacted through another website by a recruiter. I scheduled a phone interview. After that I went to the headquarters for the region and met with the VP. Lastly I went to the local office and met with the person in charge there. It was simple and straightforward.

Interview Questions
    • Would you rather be the number one person on a team, and have everyone dislike you? Or would you rather be the number seven person on a team, and have everyone like you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ADP in August 2011.

Just be ready to talk about what your past experiences have been. To be honest, I didn't want the position so I was more just going through the ropes with the interview and that's why I wasn't impressed. But at any rate, just be yourself, fun, energetic, and basically suck up to them and you'll be fine. Be willing to relocate around the city and even other places if necessary. Good luck!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP in April 2010.

ADP seems to be a leader in what they do but the professionalism displayed by their sales management team in Elk Grove Village was non-existent. Loren Brockhouse, a retired military man, spews arrogance and couldn't have seemed less interested in his job that day. While talking about the demand of the job and how attentive ADP employees must be at all times, he was hiding behind countless of those yawns where your mouth is shut but you look like you just ate a handful of old grapes. Quite distracting and made me immediately question whether I would want this guy as a boss. Following the interview, there was ZERO follow up. Nothing. I don't care if I was the perfect fit for the job or the exact opposite, this is unacceptable.

I did quite a bit of research on the company prior to the interview and wasn't too excited about the results. There are countless people out there who have interviewed, or are currently interviewing for this position, and the common thread is how this company will drag you through countless interview sessions which seemed excessive.

Overall, not impressed with ADP and out of spite would recommend paychex to anyone looking to outsource segments of their business (or interview for that matter).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

The process took a weekinterviewed at ADP in January 2010.

Phone interview chose who to go forward followed by shadow day and then a sales pitch to sales manager

Interview Questions
    • Describe 3 characteristics about you that will help you in your sales career.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ADP in December 2009.

I had an initial phone interview with recruiter, was given a test to take, I didn't proceed further and decided to stay with my current employer

Sales Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at ADP in October 2011.

ADP is a fantastic company in that it qualifies you not only based on your tangible skills but your intangible as well. The fit you to the best position that will keep you engaged and productive.