ADP

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Denver, CO

The process took a day - interviewed at ADP in June 2007.

Interview Details – The office was well maintained, and everyone was friendly. Clearly they liked working there. The interview started on time, and the hiring manager was very personable. It was a formal interview- the regular questions about experience, goals, challenges, strengths, and weaknesses, as well as long term career goals. The company places emphasis on career development, which is a plus.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Salesperson

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ADP in February 2011.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview, moved to in person interview with direct supervisor, moved to in person interview with supervisor's boss, and finally ride along with another rep. Seemed like the perfect position, all meetings went well, followed up for presentation interview. Finally received word that I was not chosen and that someone was hired internally. People I met were all really nice and professional, easy to relate to. It would have been better not to do the ride along if they were hiring someone internally. (That was an entire day committment.)

Interview Question – Would you say you follow the SPIN selling principle?   Answer Question

Salesperson

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP in September 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter and we went over my resume. Based on phone conversation I she passed info to the hiring manager. After about a week I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. I followed up with the recruiter and hiring manager thanking for the opportunity to discuss my qualifications. I was advised a few days later by the recruiter that my interview went well but they had 2 other candidates a experience in the ADP world. They decided to proceed with those candidates.

Interview Question – Where due you sit among your peers in terms of percentage to plan   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at ADP

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!

ADP Videos

ADP – Why Work for Us?

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $11 billion in revenues and about 620,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ADP Salesperson interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by ADP employees and interview candidates.