ADP Interview Questions in San Dimas, CA

Updated Apr 2, 2015

2.7

Project Manager I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADP (San Dimas, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

When i meet my interviewing manager and ask her how is her day, she immediately stated that she wishes this day was over. It was my first impression. We interviewed for about an hour and pretty much all this time she did not ask me any relevant question about position i applied for. It was an one hour of my resume critique. She keep saying that she would like that i had add an examples of my work in to my resume, i replayed, if i add examples, them my resume will be like 50 pages long. She agreed. Then she went on and on about she would changed section of my resume to something else. I tried to change subject by saying that she have me right up front of her and she can ask me any question and i can give her lots of examples, but all came to nope she really did not want to hear anything.
    It was overall very unpleasant and odd experience, as i could use my time do very much more important things then listen about interviewer opinion about my resume for an hour. I would advise management do not interview if they personally affected by their bad day and they trying to go off on a person that they never even meet. Very unprofessional. I would say stay away if you can, there much better places to work.

Interview Questions

• No questions regarding position   1 Answer

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP (San Dimas, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview process was straight forward, the recruiter and his manager contacted me via phone and setup a phone followed by a face to face interview with 4 managers. the process was overall fine, but the after the interview as if they all vanished from the face of the earth, no phone or email even after multiple email sent. Absolutely unprofessional attitude, at least have the decency to inform the applicant the result or feedback of the interview, as if the whole thing went in a blackhole. if this is the professionalism of the HR team good luck with the rest of the company.

Interview Questions

• Whats your biggest success and failure?
      Have you worked in an Agile environment?
      Typical situational questions? how did u manage teams and stress etc
      I would term it as a medium difficult interview

Answer Question

SQL Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at ADP (San Dimas, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Was contacted first by Technical Recruiter for phone screen with basic questions regarding my experience, took about 5 min. She scheduled a face to face interview within a week. I interviewed with two people who asked me questions and told me about the job duties. They both were very pleasant and easy to talk to. Overall the process was good, only negative thing I could say is that it took them a month to get back to me with decision but then again at least they had the courtesy to do that, most employers won't.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would approach a business requirements problem   1 Answer

Summer Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ADP (San Dimas, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter giving me a list of 5 open internships, I had to reply back with my top 3 choices. After e-mailing her back we set up a 30 minute phone interview, and after that I was schedule for an interview at their San Dimas Office. There I was interviewed by two different individuals, to be frank the interview took me by surprise, no hard questions were asked at all, the interviewed was EXTREMELY relaxed. The first interview involved getting to know me; where I came from, what goals I had in terms of education, 2-3 simple questions on my resume. She actually gave me pointers on my resume and how to improve it. The second person who interviewed me asked me no questions, the purpose of the second interview was for me to ask questions about the position,salary etc. I received an offer 1 week later with , the salary is 15$ an hour.

Interview Questions

• So what do you know much about ADP?"I am somewhat familiar and she went on to tell me more"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, 15$ hour

Senior USer Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADP (San Dimas, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Knowledgable people who knew a lot about their business but who have also been there a long, long time and are somewhat stuck in old processes. Also, I found that there was a disconnect between the functional heads and the product management teams in terms of what they wanted.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest failure professionally and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP (San Dimas, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

2 interview process. One with the manager who you'd be working with, and the other with the VP of that division. Interview wasn't overly long, typically around 15-20 minutes. Both interviews overall were very friendly and somewhat casual. They involved some back and forth regarding what the job entailed and how the position was expected to function in terms of the team.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question involved what was my biggest weakness.   Answer Question

Better job opportunity elsewhere