ADP Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

Updated Jun 17, 2015

3.2

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Seattle, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

Once the recruiter reached out to me, we went back and forth discussing the position and whether or not I would be qualified. Once she had determined that I was a good fit, I got an interview with the outside sales rep manager. Second round was to meet the other members of the sales team.

SEO Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Seattle, WA) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone Interviews- I had 5 rounds of phone interviews. The first two were with the employment agency recruiter, then her boss, followed by the HR department at ADP, followed by an SEO worker (to check my knowledge of SEO), followed by his manager/director of the department, Then an in-person interview set was scheduled. I ended up interviewing for 5-6 hours solid, with 5 team members, four rounds of interviewing, with one round where 2 people interviewed me at the same time. They had to pick questions off the same sheet of questions and most of the time they picked the same questions (what was my management style, do you micro-manage/how many people have you managed before) and wrote down my answers/typed them up. By the end of 5 hours I was super tired of answering the same question over and over again. It was the worst interview I had ever been on. After the interview, I heard nothing until 2 1/2 months later, at which time I got an auto-email stating another candidate had been selected, which I found unprofessional after such an involved process.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Let's start by saying ADP is a great company. I just had a slightly negative experience for this one job in this one department. It is most certainly an isolated case compared to the rest of the company, but for the tech support crowd, this may be something to look out for. The hiring process for tier 1/tier 2 seems to be mostly submit resume and hope for a call. What I experienced during the interview process was a very professional but very form-driven experience. The questions and interview itself was neither difficult nor tense, but when it became apparent that my experience was akin to but not exactly what they were looking for, the interviewer seemed to completely lose interest.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have in call-center tech support?   2 Answers

Software Applications Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Seattle, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

Initial phone screen was pretty long 1.5 hours. After that I was invited on-site where the interview took place for the whole day. Long and boring. Not that many challenging questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? Although it's a standard question many employers ask it always hits me.   Answer Question

SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Seattle, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

It takes very long to get hired, very slow process. Nice office. HR staff is good. I was asked to complete 2 SEO exercises then a phone interview and on-site interview. Offers very less salary compare to other companies.

Less salary

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Seattle, WA) in December 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, personality text and negotiate the pay. Formal interview and then they will give you an offer if they want to hire you.

Interview Questions

• I have not interviewed for a while so I'm not sure what the questions would be   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was over the phone and it was fairly easy. Just let them know what you wan to be paid.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP (Seattle, WA) in December 2010.

Interview

I interviewed back in 2003, the process is different now.

Payroll Sales and Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Seattle, WA) in May 2009.

Interview

Test, phone interview, mgmt interview, ride along, 3 to 4 week process

Interview Questions

• If you have ethics or are concerned about working with clients in future , ..are you focused on making lots of money and will you be a president winner.?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The have a base salary scale and make that offer

District Manager- SBS Outside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Seattle, WA) in January 2009.

Interview

process was very long, un organized, and was not something i would recommend undertaking. people did not communicate between departments, and the interviewers had no clue where you were in the process. you could tell they run people thru interviews constantly and dont care about you at all. i got the job and accepted, worked for 2 years, and was a top performer. so this is not out of bitterness at all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

does not exist