ADP

Updated Oct 24, 2014

3.3

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Emails with recruiter. Phone call with HR interviewer. Typical questions.
Invited for an interview in person at Hoffman. A few technical questions but mostly explanation of their technologies and how everything works. If they are doing that to you then you know they already want you and just want to see if you can understand how everything works.

Interview Questions
  • Ask them questions! Be interested, make sure your side projects relate to the business product you'd be working on.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP in May 2014.

They have a video interview which is assigned by HR. After that you get selected for phone interview with another HR recruiter. Third interview is with your future manager, he will want to know more about your past related projects. He will mention you about the project that you will be working on and will ask you how would you solve the problem.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your past projects, and how can you use your experience here.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ADP.

the first round will be Written round.they can ask some aptitude ,some techical even for some students there was programming based on the paper.then there will be two techincal rounds which may include the programing rounds also.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP in July 2014.

HR will call you to attend interview and there starts the process. Total 4 rounds of interview includes written test contains 2 programs. Then starts face to face interviews where the direct employees of ADP deals with the technical round

Interview Questions
    • Easy interview but need to have knowledge on basic concepts   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP in May 2014.

written test 4 sectionsinclude technical written test
    technical - two rounds
    hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ADP in March 2014.

Interview process took 2 days. Two technical round followed by an HR round.

First round they asked me about java string
    then a SQL query, told me to remove subquery into it.
    Then a C program of rotating an array.

second round.

was printing a pattern.
    then checking prime in between a range.
    Then this guy started java qs. and he asked me very minute details. Could not answer all the qs. but gave the concept.

HR round

he offered me 5% hike, saying like we do not deviate the internal and external employee salary. I told FO.(Not literally)

Interview Questions
    • implement your own exception class. I just created a class with extending a Exception class.
      but he was not satisfied.
        Answer Question

They wasted my two days of time. and also 2liters of petrol.

They were offering 5% hike :O

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP in January 2014.

The whole process takes one complete day. There is generally a presentation(good 1) followed by written test which includes aptitude,reasoning,verbal and essay. The Written test is divided into three parts. The first part contains 15 aptitude questions,15 reasoning,15 basic computer related and 10 verbal questions. The second part has 5 minutes for reading comprehension. The third part is essay writing for 10 minutes. You should avoid any grammatical or spelling mistakes here. Questions are not very difficult but time is surely a factor. Try to be very accurate with your answers because very few are selected for written.
                                                      Out of some 600 odd students only 16 were selected. The next phase is interview. The main focus is on problem solving abilities and obviously basics of all the subjects. The second interview is generally taken by 2 people. One of them is a HR who asks very few questions but observes you very keenly. The other person is generally a senior guy and it will be just a little challenging.

Interview Questions
    • Puzzles: There are 8 bags out of which 1 of them is of 2kgs & the rest are 1kg,in minimum iteration find out which bag weighs 2kg? There are 3 beakers of 3,5,8 litres, how to measure 4 litres? For a given array write a program to give an array output where every element's corresponding element will be the product of all other elements.   Answer Question
    As a fresher you don't get an opportunity to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ADP in January 2013.

Campus placement. Had one round of technical followed by 2 HR(surprising)

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your mom in the HR round. Not difficult but not expected   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP in July 2010.

Attended the writen test, got cleared, and then cleared technical and HR interviews.

Interview Questions
    Be clear and confident with the answers.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ADP in June 2010.

Phone screen from the hiring manager - Questions on the current role , past experience and some java knowledge base questions.
    3 rounds of technical interviews, desgin questions, SQL, puzzles

Interview Questions
    • implement a fast integer square root func that takes 32 bit unsigned integer and returns another 32 bit unsigned integer that is the floor of the square root of the input   View Answer