ADP

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Summer Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Dimas, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Dimas, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

I was contacted by a Recruiter giving me a list of 5 open internships, I had to reply back with my top 3 choices. After e-mailing her back we set up a 30 minute phone interview, and after that I was schedule for an interview at their San Dimas Office. There I was interviewed by two different individuals, to be frank the interview took me by surprise, no hard questions were asked at all, the interviewed was EXTREMELY relaxed. The first interview involved getting to know me; where I came from, what goals I had in terms of education, 2-3 simple questions on my resume. She actually gave me pointers on my resume and how to improve it. The second person who interviewed me asked me no questions, the purpose of the second interview was for me to ask questions about the position,salary etc. I received an offer 1 week later with , the salary is 15$ an hour.

Interview Questions
  • So what do you know much about ADP?"I am somewhat familiar and she went on to tell me more"   View Answer
No negotiation, 15$ hour