ADP

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Technical Support Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details – A buddy of mine that was already working there told me about the position they had open. So I filled out my resume and walked it in. Two months later received a call to come in for intereview. Just basic questions tell me about yourself, past employment and so fourth. Then a week later received a call to come in for another interiew this time with Mgrs (2). Same typical questions about myself, past employment and questions on what I had experience with. A week later I received an offer.

Interview Question – Interview was basic with no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Accepted offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at ADP

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!

ADP Videos

ADP – Why Work for Us?

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $11 billion in revenues and about 620,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ADP Technical Support Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ADP employees and interview candidates.