ADRA Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

Development Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Silver Spring, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at ADRA in November 2010.

Within one week of turning in my application, I received a call requesting writing samples. Then a phone interview was scheduled for a few weeks later, and after that, they flew me to ADRA headquarters for an in-person interview with the development team and vice-president. They were very hospitable and paid for all of my traveling/hotel/food expenses.

The final in-person interview could have been done better. Their questions were not very investigative; instead, there were a lot of general questions like, "What are your strengths/weaknesses?" or "Are you a team player?" I didn't feel as if the questions allowed me to really talk about my qualifications. I also didn't feel like my resume or cover letter had been looked at very well by anyone other than the HR representative.

After my interview, I was told I would hear back within one week, but I didn't actually hear back for one month.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ADRA

Worked for ADRA? Contribute to the Community!