ADS Security Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

3.2

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at ADS Security.

One face to face and two phone interviews.

There is no negotiation. Those days are gone.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ADS Security.

Submitted resume and cover letter. Had a short phone interview, followed by interview with admin staff. Called back to interview with manager. Received a phone call to extend offer. I had to provide an e-mail address to start background check and do drug screen. Company has not formal training process and seemed very confused with paperwork. I had to submit paperwork several times. The first week was very confusing and I mostly sat and waited for someone to have time to train me. All jobs are on the job training with very little training documents.

Interview Questions
    • What do you feel you can contribute to this company.   View Answer
    • What do you know about ADS Security?   View Answer
    No negotiation. Pay rate was firm.

Central Monitoring Center Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Very difficult to be able to acquire employment without inside referral. Once called in it is an easy interview with either a Senior or Lead Operator with the boss or manager. Having previous phone/call center experience will be a plus, but not a determining factor.

Interview Questions

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Prattville, AL
    Anonymous Employee in Prattville, AL

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at ADS Security.

4 step process in the interview before being offer a job

Worked for ADS Security? Contribute to the Community!