ADT

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Service Representative Ll Interview

Jacksonville, FL

I applied online - interviewed at ADT in September 2012.

Interview Details – This interview took place at 4926 Kernan Boulevard South,Jacksonville,Florida 32224. I did not go in the interview alone, there was another candidate that interview with me. There was a Manager and the Human Resource Personnel named Margaret Macmanus they interviewed us individually together in the same room.HR told us the whole run down on what was expected of us for training, explain to us about the position and what it entail. And they are very strict on attendance. You can not miss any days for training or during the introductory period of 6 months in this position. At least try not too, if you have to then you have to do what you have to do. Training is Monday-Friday for 4to5 weeks. They do extensive background checks (which right now I am still doing my background check as I type this post) The background representative that they work with is called: Accurate Background,Inc, they also do your drug test as well ( they let you pick the facility that you want to do your drug test at) Also,when you submit your background check....The same way you made your profile to submit your application on TycoCareers..Will be the same way you will submit your background check...Just remember your password and username.

Interview Question – The manager ask a question about their corporate values. As of now, they changed their corporate values, it is not updated on the website yet or they might have depending on what year, day , time or month you read this post. Their new corporate values are Collaborative,Innovative,Service...I forgot the last one.But if you don't see these as the corporate value on the website then don't bother to write them down. Anyways the manager just ask me what 4 out of the two mean and ask the other girl what the other two mean personally to her. I forgot my answers but read up on the company website and utilize your background experience and the company profile to answer that question. The other question was why I want to work for this company? I utilize my knowledge of the company profile and my background experience in customer service to answer that question. Always make bullet points of the company when you read about them on their website...To me that help me remember more about the company. HR also ask about my work history and why I left the jobs and to summarize what I did there. And they ask about question of what I would do in a situation with an irate customer and general questions about handling a customer.They just want to see how you handle pressure with a customer.They also gave us scenarios of what we have done to fix a problem with a customer or company. HR might ask about how you can handle change in the company environment?..Something like that. The HR drunk coffee in front of us and the manager drunk water in front of us...so that made me feel more relaxed. They were very laid back and jokingly but kept it professional. They were fun to interview with but they kept it professional with the questions they ask us.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation at all, they gave me a letter of what I was going to be making and so fort h and I accept the offer. I have send in the offer letter signed to the HR. I the duration of the whole process started from September 13th until now...Once again the hiring process is not complete until my background check is done.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at ADT

Worked for ADT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ADT Account Service Representative Ll interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ADT employees and interview candidates.