ADT

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ADT in September 2013.

Interview Details – After applying I received an e-mail to take assessment. About 3days later a recruiter called to schedule an interview. Interview was very informal basic questions like "What are your weaknesses, Name a time when you had a difficult situation at work and how did you handle it?" Then you start dealing with HR who is trying to verify jobs and education, IDK what company does them for them but I had to verify my own jobs and education with w2's and showing my diploma was not enough I had to sign a paper for my school to release that info to them.

Knoxville, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ADT in June 2010.

Interview Details – Bottom level employees have 2 interviews before an offer is made. An extensive background search is done. Employment and address information is needed for 10 years including exact dates.

Emergency Dispatch Operator
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ADT.

Interview Details – First phone interview then online test and 2nd interview with human resources.

Interview Question – How many sick days are necessary per year?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They start position at same rate to all employees, unless bilingual.

Very Easy Interview

Emergency Dispatch Operator
Jacksonville, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADT in June 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was quick and I was under the impression that everyone was hired on the spot. The culture was very "call center" like.

Negotiation Details – The was no negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at ADT

Worked for ADT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ADT Emergency Dispatch Operator interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by ADT employees and interview candidates.