ADT Security Services Account Executive Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Columbus, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

Got a call from a headhunter and went on the interview. Really nice young manager but he was a hard worker who was promoted up the ranks!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I went on the interview set-up by the headhunter (who worked for ADT) and the interview lasted for about one hour. Next , talked to his boss on the phone, and I was hired.

Other Interview Reviews for ADT Security Services

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Rochester, NY) in August 2009.

Interview

The interview process was relatively brief. I had a one on one with the hiring manager and it was a pretty informal process. There was supposed to be a second interview for the three final candidates, which I was one of. The second interview did not take place and the decision was down to the three of us. I did not get any feedback from the manager or the internal recruiter on why I didn't receive the offer. I was just told by the internal recruiter that the final three were pretty equal in abilties and the manager did like all of us.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't too many direct questions.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services in April 2010.

Interview

Initial interview was over the phone with a corporate recruiter. She was very nice, personable and seemed eager to push the process along. It took the hiring manager almost 2 weeks to confirm the local face to face. During the two and a half hour face to face interview, the hiring manager spoke for approximately two hours and twenty four minutes - mostly about himself... He did not offer me the job, which is well enough. I couldn't imagine reporting to him. I recently learned he was demoted... I'm rating the interview as difficult, because the interviewer was difficult to listen to.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you, as a salesperson?   1 Answer
    • When you go swimming, do you like to jump right in or, do you like to test the water first?   1 Answer