Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ADT Security Services
- Sales Representative (29)
- Residential Sales Representative (26)
- Small Business Sales Representative (23)
- Emergency Dispatch Operator (10)
- Customer Service Representative (8)
- OUTSIDE SALES (6)
- Customer Care Representative (4)
- Account Executive (3)
- Sales Manager (3)
- Sales (3)
- Customer Service (3)
- Custom Homes Sales Representative (3)
- Service Tech (3)
- Installation Technician (2)
- Small Business Sales (2)
- Collector (2)
- Sales Associate (2)
- Manager (2)
- ADT-Sales Representative (2)
- Adt Sales Representative (2)
- Residential Resale Representative (2)
- Residentia Sales (1)
- High Volume Residential Outside Sales Representative (1)
- Sales Trainee Program (1)
- Edo Operator (1)
- Assistant to Marketing Director (1)
- Team Operations Manager (1)
- Processor I Contract Services Order Entry (1)
- Account Service Representative Ll (1)
- Senior Human Resources Business Analyst (1)
Account Executive Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at ADT Security Services (Columbus, OH) in May 2011.
Got a call from a headhunter and went on the interview. Really nice young manager but he was a hard worker who was promoted up the ranks!
- Lots of driving with a low set reinbustment rate. Answer Question
I went on the interview set-up by the headhunter (who worked for ADT) and the interview lasted for about one hour. Next , talked to his boss on the phone, and I was hired.
Other Interview Reviews for ADT Security Services
Account Executive InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at ADT Security Services (Rochester, NY) in August 2009.
The interview process was relatively brief. I had a one on one with the hiring manager and it was a pretty informal process. There was supposed to be a second interview for the three final candidates, which I was one of. The second interview did not take place and the decision was down to the three of us. I did not get any feedback from the manager or the internal recruiter on why I didn't receive the offer. I was just told by the internal recruiter that the final three were pretty equal in abilties and the manager did like all of us.
- There really wasn't too many direct questions. 1 Answer
Account Executive InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at ADT Security Services in April 2010.
Initial interview was over the phone with a corporate recruiter. She was very nice, personable and seemed eager to push the process along. It took the hiring manager almost 2 weeks to confirm the local face to face. During the two and a half hour face to face interview, the hiring manager spoke for approximately two hours and twenty four minutes - mostly about himself... He did not offer me the job, which is well enough. I couldn't imagine reporting to him. I recently learned he was demoted... I'm rating the interview as difficult, because the interviewer was difficult to listen to.