ADT Security Services

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ADT Security Services in May 2011.

Interview Details – Got a call from a headhunter and went on the interview. Really nice young manager but he was a hard worker who was promoted up the ranks!

Interview Question – Lots of driving with a low set reinbustment rate.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I went on the interview set-up by the headhunter (who worked for ADT) and the interview lasted for about one hour. Next , talked to his boss on the phone, and I was hired.

Rochester, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADT Security Services in August 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was relatively brief. I had a one on one with the hiring manager and it was a pretty informal process. There was supposed to be a second interview for the three final candidates, which I was one of. The second interview did not take place and the decision was down to the three of us. I did not get any feedback from the manager or the internal recruiter on why I didn't receive the offer. I was just told by the internal recruiter that the final three were pretty equal in abilties and the manager did like all of us.

Interview Question – There really wasn't too many direct questions.   View Answer

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ADT Security Services in April 2010.

Interview Details – Initial interview was over the phone with a corporate recruiter. She was very nice, personable and seemed eager to push the process along. It took the hiring manager almost 2 weeks to confirm the local face to face. During the two and a half hour face to face interview, the hiring manager spoke for approximately two hours and twenty four minutes - mostly about himself... He did not offer me the job, which is well enough. I couldn't imagine reporting to him. I recently learned he was demoted... I'm rating the interview as difficult, because the interviewer was difficult to listen to.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you, as a salesperson?   View Answer
  • When you go swimming, do you like to jump right in or, do you like to test the water first?   View Answer

Worked for ADT Security Services? Contribute to the Community!