ADT Security Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Alarm Installer Interview

Alarm Installer
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ADT Security Services in October 2011.

Interview Details – The installation Mgmt team is a complete joke in Atlanta! I was contacted based on my previous 5 years of installation exp at Brinks Home Security. After a few questions I was told that the alarm industry had changed alot and that things were different from when I last did installs in 2007. I've been self employed since 2007. Because I wore a tie to the interview, I was told that I was ""too clean for an installation job there. I was also told that I would be contacted by phone if I got the job or by mail if I didn't. I was never contacted, nor was any of my status calls returned. Don't waste your time...Stay away from the Atlanta office and Jared Pope if you are Black!

Interview Question – How would you handle an irate customer?   Answer Question

Worked for ADT Security Services? Contribute to the Community!