ADT Security Services
www.adt.com Boca Raton, FL 5000+ Employees

ADT Security Services Custom Homes Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 6, 2014

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Custom Homes Sales Representative Interview

Custom Homes Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by a recruiter who saw my resume online. Went through a typical process of going over my resume, basic overview of the job, questions about my work experience and comfort with the sales process, etc. She then scheduled a phone interview for me with the area sales manager, who went through a very similar process over the phone. Then we met in person. After that, the job was offered to me.

Interview Question – I don't remember any difficult or unexpected questions. If you are a sales rep and have been on any interviews lately, be prepared for typical questions: Tell me about a difficult situation at work and how you handled it. What are 3 qualities you feel would be important for this position, and why? What would previous employees and coworkers say are your strengths and weaknesses and would you agree with them? Tell me about a time you were given advice or correction by a manager and how did you handle it? Tell me about how you handle stressful situations at work.... That sort of thing.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. This is a commission only job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Custom Homes Sales Representative Interview

Custom Homes Sales Representative
Totowa, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview Details – The sales manager, M.M. seemed like a pleasant fellow. Low-key and made me feel comfortable. He stressed the on-line education process and recommended I go out to watch the installations and learn as much as possible. Suggested I buy lunch for these guys and make friends to get the best info. I was hired in less than two weeks.

Interview Question – Can you stay focused on learning this "specialized" training and ignore the red-tape bullchit that the company with throw at you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. You understood up front that this was a full commission position. The average salary he quoted was nonsense.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at ADT Security Services

Worked for ADT Security Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ADT Security Services Custom Homes Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ADT Security Services employees and interview candidates.