Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ADT Security Services
- Sales Representative (29)
- Residential Sales Representative (26)
- Small Business Sales Representative (23)
- Emergency Dispatch Operator (10)
- Customer Service Representative (8)
- OUTSIDE SALES (6)
- Customer Care Representative (4)
- Account Executive (3)
- Sales Manager (3)
- Sales (3)
- Customer Service (3)
- Custom Homes Sales Representative (3)
- Service Tech (3)
- Installation Technician (2)
- Small Business Sales (2)
- Collector (2)
- Sales Associate (2)
- Manager (2)
- ADT-Sales Representative (2)
- Adt Sales Representative (2)
- Residential Resale Representative (2)
- Residentia Sales (1)
- High Volume Residential Outside Sales Representative (1)
- Sales Trainee Program (1)
- Edo Operator (1)
- Assistant to Marketing Director (1)
- Team Operations Manager (1)
- Processor I Contract Services Order Entry (1)
- Account Service Representative Ll (1)
- Senior Human Resources Business Analyst (1)
Customer Care Representative Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL).
Quick And SimpleInterview . Easy Questions Based Upon Life Experience Basically . The Manager That Interview Me Was Fairly Nice & Had LOTS Of Energy For Her Age . The Background Check Took Only 2 Days . I LOVE Working Here It Is Amazing .
Make Sure You Negotiate The Hourly Rate & There Is A Rate Change Of 10% Extra If Work After 830PM . :)
Other Interview Reviews for ADT Security Services
Customer Care Representative InterviewNo OfferPositive Experience
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at ADT Security Services (Irving, TX) in May 2013.
They outsource their recruiting. Recruiters do not know company policies. I received an email to set up my phone interview woth the recruiter. She set a time but was 45 minutes late calling. She had sent an email after the start time to let me know she was running late. Second interview was also by phone. Interview seemed to go welll but never heard back from them.
- Name a time when you bent the rules. Answer Question
Customer Care Representative InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day – interviewed at ADT Security Services (Northridge, CA) in December 2012.
Saw the ad online, called and got an appointment for an interview a few hours later. Waited for about 45 mins to be interviewed even though i got there 15 mins early. Finally i get called in to a meeting room, the Manager gave a 30 min description about ADT and what they do at that particular office. Then i had to wait 15 mins more to get a on on one interview with the Manager who was nice but not straight forward as to what exactly the job description is and what to expect. He seriously was dogging my questions which made me feel uncomfortable with the whole thing.
- None Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Base pay is 200 bi weekly!
Customer Care Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at ADT Security Services (Irving, TX) in June 2012.
A very jolly lady called me from HR, she did a pre-screen phone interview just asking me details about my job experience listed on my resume. You are required to be able to type 20wpm. She called me on a Thursday and set up my interview for that following Wednesday. I went in for the interview which I arrived 15 mins early to and the HR lady came right out to get me she had me take the tying test first which is times for 5 mins and its a large paragraph and the sentences are very close (so be careful not to skip one or mix them up) it was very easy once finished I rang a bell she came and walked me to a small room( she told me to expect to be asked situational questions and give examples) where I was interviewed by a Manager who was very nice and dressed in jeans ,tshirt and tennis shoes. She was very detailed and helpful.
- Give me a time when you did something wrong and what was the outcome? For ex. you you didn't look at all the details of something because you had done it 1000 times before but you ended up missing something. 1 Answer
- What is something that you learn slowly,,you learn it but it's a little harder for you to grasp at first? 1 Answer
- Do you prefer to read from the computer or a piece of paper and why? 1 Answer
- Give me an example of a time where you had to ask many questions and probe the customer in order to resolve the problem. Was it successful? Answer Question
My shift...pick the first interview time because alot of people had already picked the really good shifts.