ADT Security Services Customer Care Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

1.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Irving, TX
Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ADT Security Services in May 2013.

They outsource their recruiting. Recruiters do not know company policies. I received an email to set up my phone interview woth the recruiter. She set a time but was 45 minutes late calling. She had sent an email after the start time to let me know she was running late. Second interview was also by phone. Interview seemed to go welll but never heard back from them.

Other Interview Reviews for ADT Security Services

Anonymous Employee  in  Northridge, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Northridge, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at ADT Security Services in December 2012.

Saw the ad online, called and got an appointment for an interview a few hours later. Waited for about 45 mins to be interviewed even though i got there 15 mins early. Finally i get called in to a meeting room, the Manager gave a 30 min description about ADT and what they do at that particular office. Then i had to wait 15 mins more to get a on on one interview with the Manager who was nice but not straight forward as to what exactly the job description is and what to expect. He seriously was dogging my questions which made me feel uncomfortable with the whole thing.

Interview Questions

Base pay is 200 bi weekly!

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at ADT Security Services in June 2012.

A very jolly lady called me from HR, she did a pre-screen phone interview just asking me details about my job experience listed on my resume. You are required to be able to type 20wpm. She called me on a Thursday and set up my interview for that following Wednesday. I went in for the interview which I arrived 15 mins early to and the HR lady came right out to get me she had me take the tying test first which is times for 5 mins and its a large paragraph and the sentences are very close (so be careful not to skip one or mix them up) it was very easy once finished I rang a bell she came and walked me to a small room( she told me to expect to be asked situational questions and give examples) where I was interviewed by a Manager who was very nice and dressed in jeans ,tshirt and tennis shoes. She was very detailed and helpful.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a time when you did something wrong and what was the outcome?
      For ex. you you didn't look at all the details of something because you had done it 1000 times before but you ended up missing something.
        View Answer
    • What is something that you learn slowly,,you learn it but it's a little harder for you to grasp at first?   View Answer
    • Do you prefer to read from the computer or a piece of paper and why?   View Answer
    • Give me an example of a time where you had to ask many questions and probe the customer in order to resolve the problem. Was it successful?   Answer Question
    My shift...pick the first interview time because alot of people had already picked the really good shifts.

Worked for ADT Security Services? Contribute to the Community!