ADT Security Services Customer Service Interview Questions

1.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ADT Security Services in August 2011.

Hardly an interview. The HR rep who "interviewed" me was apparently obsessed with one of the companies I used to work for and proceeded to talk about that the entire time. I was asked just a couple questions both were about attendance at previous jobs, since they are so big on it. I have a feeling they hire anyone who walks in the door, and you can tell from some of the employees working there.

No negotiation really. Pay and hours/days worked are already typed up and aren't really discussed until you read what you're signing. The pay/hours worked for me so I didn't protest so I'm not sure how they are with negotiating schedules. I'm sure pay is set in stone.

Other Interview Reviews for ADT Security Services

Customer Service Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at ADT Security Services in May 2011.

First you must go to a website and apply. Second wait for a call. The call gives you a date to come in and fill out papers and pick up the drug test paperwork. Go take drug test. Wait for next interview and take skills test. Offer was given that day. Most offers are given a week later.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to name specific situations where I had to use resolution conflict management in the work place.   View Answer
    There si no negotiating with ADT.

Customer Service Interview

Seemed too good to be true.... sent in my resume via craigslist and was called a few days later for an interview and was told that they wanted to put me on the schedule ASAP without even meeting me. Interview seemed quick but good.

Interview Questions

Worked for ADT Security Services? Contribute to the Community!