ADT Security Services

Updated Feb 18, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services in February 2015.

filled out the app, then I waited 5 business days and I noticed that I had a next step questionnaire to take in my email. Then about 24 hours later I got a phone call to come in and do an 1 on 1 interview and then that next Monday they offered me the job

Interview Questions
  • What do you do to go above and beyond for a customer? How good are you at solving problems?   View Answer
I didn't really negotiate anything, I just told them that I had some upcoming events that I had already paid for, but that was it.

Other Interview Reviews for ADT Security Services

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services in May 2014.

VERY VERY BAD!. the worest I have ever seen, been too or heard of. Office is scary, ugly, unprofessional warehouse, the paint job look as if high school students did. The whole experience SCREAMED DEAD END JOB.

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADT Security Services in November 2010.

The job was advertised in the newspaper, few details about the position were provided. The ad listed a phone number to a call center, which set up an interview later in the same week. The interviewees were kept waiting for 1 and a half hours in a front office with a TV but no employees present. We could hear a rowdy sales meeting going on, then the staff left in several vans. The manager was young and fast-talking, and seemed impressed with my resume. Few questions were asked, he did most of the talking. As it turned out the job was entry-level door to door sales of security systems, and leads were from neighborhoods where burglaries occurred frequently.

Interview Questions

When I asked whether the company paid for the required permits for solicitation, he became slightly evasive and said no. When I asked about management opportunities he said managers always begin at entry-level, i.e. door to door sales, then become van drivers/closers, then office managers, and finally regional managers. The employees all looked miserable as they left to start their day. The door to door sales job was commission only, contingent upon clients' successful credit check. I did not complete the interview process; before any offer was extended, I told him this was not a good fit for me. I really need work but I don't think I'd have much success doing something like this.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

interviewed at ADT Security Services in August 2013.

The hiring process was very easy. You will be asked an initial set of questions. Then you move on to a typing test and finally a manager gives you a final interview. All this completed in a day.

Interview Questions
    • Was there ever a time you had to deal with a difficult co-worker/customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services in April 2012.

It went pretty smoothly. They told you about the company and anwsered any questions. After the group interview, you applied online at one of their computers.. background check is very important!!! they call you when that comes through and you begin training!

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you sold something, how you managed to sell the product.   Answer Question