ADT Security Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

filled out the app, then I waited 5 business days and I noticed that I had a next step questionnaire to take in my email. Then about 24 hours later I got a phone call to come in and do an 1 on 1 interview and then that next Monday they offered me the job

Interview Questions

• What do you do to go above and beyond for a customer? How good are you at solving problems?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate anything, I just told them that I had some upcoming events that I had already paid for, but that was it.

Other Interview Reviews for ADT Security Services

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

They called within a few hours of my application submission, interview scheduled for the next day... Brisk... Sit and wait... Build a tower out of foam plate, cup, straw, tape, etc. Watch a movie that would not play properly... When I attempted to ask my questions I was told they did not have time to answer them... Other people showed up for the interview wearing slippers and pull over shirts.. very unprofessional in most ways... When I reached out to them as I was having a challenge doing their personality assessment they failed to respond at all...

Interview Questions

• What was the one incident in your career where you had to show the greatest empathy to the client..   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

VERY VERY BAD!. the worest I have ever seen, been too or heard of. Office is scary, ugly, unprofessional warehouse, the paint job look as if high school students did. The whole experience SCREAMED DEAD END JOB.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Knoxville, TN) in April 2011.

Interview

Came in for a walk in job fair interview where they weeded out potential candidates, because there were a lot of applicants. Afterwards I was asked to come in and do a simple typing test to see if you could type 30 words per min., and a second interview with a team manager and a team lead.

Interview Questions

• You sometimes have to handle angry customers, have you had to do this before and what have you done.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ADT Security Services in April 2011.

Interview

Submitted the application online on their website for got about the job because I never heard from them until about 6 months later asking me for additional information, sent the information through an email, was sent an email asking me to pick a time for a group interview, was interviewed along with about six other people we were all ask the same questions, questions were pretty basic nothing to difficult, after they checked my background and references also had to do a drug test, once those was completed I was offered the job

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Fayetteville, NC) in November 2010.

Interview

The job was advertised in the newspaper, few details about the position were provided. The ad listed a phone number to a call center, which set up an interview later in the same week. The interviewees were kept waiting for 1 and a half hours in a front office with a TV but no employees present. We could hear a rowdy sales meeting going on, then the staff left in several vans. The manager was young and fast-talking, and seemed impressed with my resume. Few questions were asked, he did most of the talking. As it turned out the job was entry-level door to door sales of security systems, and leads were from neighborhoods where burglaries occurred frequently.

Interview Questions

When I asked whether the company paid for the required permits for solicitation, he became slightly evasive and said no. When I asked about management opportunities he said managers always begin at entry-level, i.e. door to door sales, then become van drivers/closers, then office managers, and finally regional managers. The employees all looked miserable as they left to start their day. The door to door sales job was commission only, contingent upon clients' successful credit check. I did not complete the interview process; before any offer was extended, I told him this was not a good fit for me. I really need work but I don't think I'd have much success doing something like this.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

interviewed at ADT Security Services (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was very easy. You will be asked an initial set of questions. Then you move on to a typing test and finally a manager gives you a final interview. All this completed in a day.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time you had to deal with a difficult co-worker/customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services in April 2012.

Interview

It went pretty smoothly. They told you about the company and anwsered any questions. After the group interview, you applied online at one of their computers.. background check is very important!!! they call you when that comes through and you begin training!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you sold something, how you managed to sell the product.   Answer Question