ADT Security Services

www.jobsatadt.com

ADT Security Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 10, 2014

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADT Security Services in May 2014.

Interview Details – VERY VERY BAD!. the worest I have ever seen, been too or heard of. Office is scary, ugly, unprofessional warehouse, the paint job look as if high school students did. The whole experience SCREAMED DEAD END JOB.

Very Easy Interview

Fayetteville, NC

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at ADT Security Services in November 2010.

Interview Details – The job was advertised in the newspaper, few details about the position were provided. The ad listed a phone number to a call center, which set up an interview later in the same week. The interviewees were kept waiting for 1 and a half hours in a front office with a TV but no employees present. We could hear a rowdy sales meeting going on, then the staff left in several vans. The manager was young and fast-talking, and seemed impressed with my resume. Few questions were asked, he did most of the talking. As it turned out the job was entry-level door to door sales of security systems, and leads were from neighborhoods where burglaries occurred frequently.

Interview Question – The job is commission only, is that acceptable?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – When I asked whether the company paid for the required permits for solicitation, he became slightly evasive and said no. When I asked about management opportunities he said managers always begin at entry-level, i.e. door to door sales, then become van drivers/closers, then office managers, and finally regional managers. The employees all looked miserable as they left to start their day. The door to door sales job was commission only, contingent upon clients' successful credit check. I did not complete the interview process; before any offer was extended, I told him this was not a good fit for me. I really need work but I don't think I'd have much success doing something like this.

Calgary, AB (Canada)

I interviewed at ADT Security Services in August 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very easy. You will be asked an initial set of questions. Then you move on to a typing test and finally a manager gives you a final interview. All this completed in a day.

Interview Question – Was there ever a time you had to deal with a difficult co-worker/customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ADT Security Services in April 2012.

Interview Details – It went pretty smoothly. They told you about the company and anwsered any questions. After the group interview, you applied online at one of their computers.. background check is very important!!! they call you when that comes through and you begin training!

Interview Question – Describe a time you sold something, how you managed to sell the product.   Answer Question

Worked for ADT Security Services? Contribute to the Community!