ADT Security Services

Updated Feb 8, 2015
Updated Feb 8, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services in February 2015.

Applied online and was called a few days later by recruiter for phone interview. Next day was contacted by local recruiter and sent a typing assessment. Scheduled interview 3 days later after completing the assessment. Had initial interview with recruiter then interviewed with team manager. Pretty laid back interview. Both recruiter and team manager seem like great people

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when there was an emergency. How did you react?   Answer Question
No negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for ADT Security Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services in January 2015.

The hiring and interview process that I went through was simple for me. I received an email about a week after I put my application in telling me about the company and their benefits. I then received a phone call from the Lead Recruiter who asked me a few questions on the phone and told me a few things about the position I applied for, etc. She then told me that she was going to send me a typing assessment through my email and that once I received it, I was to take it as soon as I could. I proceeded to do so, and then I emailed her telling her thank you and that I completed the typing assessment. Minutes later I received an email back from her telling me that I did great on the assessment and asked if I was available to interview the next day. I went on to interview the next day, I thought it was just going to be with her and then leave and have another interview later on, but I ended up interviewing with the Lead Recruiter and then a Team Manager, and afterwards, the job offer was extended to me, I accepted the offer, and then started my paperwork for my background check, drug test, consent forms, etc.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question I had to answer was, "What three qualities would you say make the best customer service representative?"   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at ADT Security Services in November 2014.

The first thing that happens is you get an email. Via email you set up a phone screening and an in person interview. After the phone screen, you have your in person interview. Last is the drug test and background check. It is a very amazing process overall with ADT.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services.

Very simple 1:1 interview.

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ADT Security Services.

First phone interview then online test and 2nd interview with human resources.

Interview Questions
    • How many sick days are necessary per year?   View Answer
    They start position at same rate to all employees, unless bilingual.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ADT Security Services in September 2013.

After applying I received an e-mail to take assessment. About 3days later a recruiter called to schedule an interview. Interview was very informal basic questions like "What are your weaknesses, Name a time when you had a difficult situation at work and how did you handle it?" Then you start dealing with HR who is trying to verify jobs and education, IDK what company does them for them but I had to verify my own jobs and education with w2's and showing my diploma was not enough I had to sign a paper for my school to release that info to them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services in June 2011.

The interview process was quick and I was under the impression that everyone was hired on the spot. The culture was very "call center" like.

The was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services in June 2011.

Its was a panel interview.. At the most 3 people at once 2 will ask questions while the 3rd is writing Don't be alarmed. The questions are fairly simple.. You will then take a typing test.

Interview Questions
    • Why does you background make you a good fit for the position?   View Answer
    None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services in June 2010.

Bottom level employees have 2 interviews before an offer is made. An extensive background search is done. Employment and address information is needed for 10 years including exact dates.