ADT Security Services

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.3

Division Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services.

This process was streamlined, simple and straight forward amazing given the size of this organization. Did application, spoke to an HR rep, then was given an onsite interview. They flew me to the location, provided pickup, and the entire experience was welcoming. As an applicant you felt if they granted an interview they actually valued their and your time. Spent most of the day, interviews and tours of the location, able to ask questions of anyone.

Interview Questions
    • Would you work for our competitor? Why or why not?   View Answer
    I did not negotiate, as they asked for compensation requirements prior to the in-person interview. The offer was generous and in line with what I expected from a leadership position within this size organization.

Residential Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Was initially contacted by a recruiter. Ran through some initial screening questions over the phone before being scheduled to meet with a sales manager. Sales Manager described position in detail, pointing out it is not for the weak at heart; requires relentless hard work, positive attitude, long hours to accommodate homeowners' schedule.

Interview Questions
    • If you could pick one word to describe why you are successful in sales what would it be   Answer Question

Wouldn't have been able to meet the demands of the schedule.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online – interviewed at ADT Security Services in December 2014.

So i came in with my resume. The interview was nice and easy. I got my drug test paper and passed. Was offered job next day and i took it.
    BUT in the interview he assured me that the position didnt intel me walking from door to door trying to sell thr system!!! So after 3days of long oriantain and paperwork i started working. And was surprised when i was walking around in the cold unprepared for the weather because he LIED TO ME!! I promptly resigned and wasnt paid for my time in orientation which we were supposed to receive 80$!!a waste of time. MAKE SURE to ask though questions and find your own asnwers also

Just was hired and came in next day

Collector/Customer Care Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ADT Security Services.

I went to the location to give me resume. I was instructed to apply online. I called their recruiter and left msgs for near a month before receiving a pre screening call.
    1 week later I was called for a one on one interview with hiring manager...now they mix it up from time to time u may have interview with 2 managers from the coll. Dept., or group interview.
    I started training class about 2 weeks later

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation u had with a dissatisfied customer?
      How do u define accountability?
      What are your greatest weakness?

Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services.

Quick And SimpleInterview . Easy Questions Based Upon Life Experience Basically . The Manager That Interview Me Was Fairly Nice & Had LOTS Of Energy For Her Age . The Background Check Took Only 2 Days . I LOVE Working Here It Is Amazing .

Make Sure You Negotiate The Hourly Rate & There Is A Rate Change Of 10% Extra If Work After 830PM . :)

Senior Human Resources Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services in September 2014.

Had a detailed phone and in person interview, seemed very assuring at that point but no response/feedback (yes, Maybe, No) for a 3 weeks which is very frustrating to the interviewer. And i guess the feedback should not take more than a few days so that the applicant can move forward.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to choose this career as BA when you have been doing QA lead work in the previous jobs   View Answer

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Quick, easy and they will hire you if you can talk, breathe and are willing to drive to the not so pleasant parts of town. Starts with a call, get an interview, be willing to work the hours and you've got a good chance to get hired. It all depends on their numbers and how many people they need to hire because they are always turning over the staff weeding out the C, D and F players

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services in August 2014.

I applied and was contacted by a recruiter who was just awesome throughout the whole process.

Over a two week period there was a phone interview, a face to face with my eventual Sales Manager and a background check and drug screen.

The training process starts once you accept the job and resume work. There's training pay of $1650 for the first month and it gets less each month after that. This isn't a problem if you've begun to get the hang of working Salesforce and your territory for useful leads & referrals. If not however...

...you will have failed the unspoken last part of the interview process.

Interview Questions
    There's no negotiation. ADT pays a training salary for four months and benefits (Health, 401K etc) are better than average. After that, you make uncapped commission pay. Your work "negotiates" your pay but the Compensation Plan is pretty awesome. About 25% of the sales reps make six figures. I'm still working my way there.

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at ADT Security Services in August 2014.

I applied online, I had 5 interviews spread over 4 months. It was a v e r y slow process. I had a great recruiter to work with and in the initial interview I was told that the need was imediate. During my first phone interview with the hiring manager he just blew me off, when it was rescheduled by the recruiter the hiring manager was 45 mins late to the call. I could see right away that I possessed some but not all of the traits he was looking for. We had a in person interview that was one third the time he asked me to allot for our meeting and did not touch on the things he stated were critical to success at ADT. Many unreturned calls and emails latter, I understand that they may be going forward with an internal candidate

Interview Questions
    • How will you manage commission only sales teams?   View Answer

Residential Sales Representative Interview

This interview was full of lies about the job. A lot of what was discussed never came true and some of what you were expected to do was never discussed. Take lots of notes. Make sure you understand it all.