ADT Security Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2015

2.2

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Houston, TX).

Interview

Started by talking with a recruiter. She sent my name to the hiring manager. I met with the hiring manager and he was really nice. The interview went well and was pretty casual. He asked me how I felt about commission only, and if I had a go-getter mentality. We discussed what the job was like. I received an offer even though I did not have previous B2B sales experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They only offer their sales reps commission only. I was not able to negotiate. It would definitely be nice if they had a base salary + commission. It's definitely needed in this job!

ADT-Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Sat down with two interviewers, the main one conducting the interview was the person I was originally suppose to meet with. Spoke with both gentlemen for about 30-45 minutes about the job and various duties required of me as well as some of the benefits the company provides. At the end I was offered the job, pending typical background check and drug test passing. A week later I was cleared and ready to start with the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Adt?   1 Answer

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ADT Security Services (Charleston, WV).

Interview

Have only spoken to the recruiter at this point, however he made everything sound absolutely too good to be true. Steve was very courteous and answered every question I threw at him. He was very familiar with the process because he spoke soooo very fast. It was difficult to hear, comprehend, and soak it all in. LOL

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation? Is going out of town for 4 days going to be a problem with you or your family? Are you familiar with the use of an IPhone or a smartphone? Can you operate an IPad or Tablet? Are you familiar with the operation of a laptop or notepad/notebook? How do you deal with rejection? Are you comfortable with F2F sales environment?   Answer Question

Emergency Dispatch Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Irving, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy walk in the park interview, had us do a group activity after that, hiring supervisors pulled use in a room have one on one interview. Supervisor asked me all the same questions asked on the phone interview, but I had to give different answers. After that was done if hired a recruiter came in to say if I got the job or not

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

Not challenging at all, they will hire anyone who can answer basic question about previous employment from a recruiting agency, send you to interview with an ADT manager who already has the offer in hand.

Interview Questions

• Basically about previous employment, why you ant the job, and can you work weekends.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation, commission only job.

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Springfield, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Went very smoothly and professionally. Was first screened online by the recruiter before going for the one on one interview with the regional sales manager. Was very engaging and received a lot of insight into what the job was going to be all about. It was also very candid and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Was asked what I would bring to the table and prior experience relevant to the job   Answer Question

ADT-Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Good chance on getting an interview. FULL back ground, very specific about challenges of the field job, very clear about pay structure, very welcoming process, very specific about "no sales no pay". During interview be able to share previous jobs difficulties and how you dealt with them. Overall great conversational format interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about 100% commission based pay plan? Tell me about your self? Do have reliable transportation? Do you have a plans on a second job? Do you already have another job? How do feel about selling face to face? What was the most difficult time on the job you ever had? How did deal with it? ...   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

I was contacted online via email to schedule a Phone Interview. The recruiter sounded like she was under the influence and blurted out sentences rather quickly and was hard to understand because she had SO much energy in her voice. I gave my canned responses to things like "What do you like about sales?" "Tell me about your best sale recently" "What is your biggest weakness". She said she would forward me to the hiring manager and then send an email to confirm. I received the email with the information. The interview was on a Friday with a sales manager and the guy did not even ask me any questions on the interview guide. It was a conversation with a lot of small talk and jokes about his past and currently issues with his company. He went as far to mention a competitor to work for! It was like he was trying to sell me out of taking the job.. Waste of time I got a call the next week saying the manager was moving forward with other candidates for a job that pays NO salary and offers minimal training wage.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

One interview with area sales manager. We discussed the position and expectations. Discussed year to date numbers and where they needed to be in six months. I was told I would get a second interview to give an explanation of my ideal sales process and how I could change things. I was never brought back for second interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

filled out the app, then I waited 5 business days and I noticed that I had a next step questionnaire to take in my email. Then about 24 hours later I got a phone call to come in and do an 1 on 1 interview and then that next Monday they offered me the job

Interview Questions

• What do you do to go above and beyond for a customer? How good are you at solving problems?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate anything, I just told them that I had some upcoming events that I had already paid for, but that was it.