ADT Security Services

Very Difficult Interview

Small Business Sales Interview

Small Business Sales
Des Moines, IA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ADT Security Services in July 2012.

Interview Details – interviewing consisted of a great phone interview with tips from their recruiter who was very professional and made it sound like i should expect nothing but professionism in the interview with the hiring manager. I come in and he must have been stressed i heard him cussing about 7 or 8 times in his discription of what he expects from his employees he didn't go into detail about the position but rather that he expected 100 calls a day (doable) and that there only .5 leads given to the reps and find they are on there own if they don't produce he fires them. wow I had a manager like that in the past i determined right away i would not want to work for him and his bully like management and based on the other descriptions of reviews for this company it sounds like they put any blowhard in management he was definately full of himself and even asked me if i thougth he was being a jerk rather than offend him i firmly replyed he was being blunt. i immediately called back the recruiter filling in for mine and told her that was the worst interview i have ever had and that i was taken aback by his terminology. wow just wow.

Very Difficult Interview

Any Position Interview

Any Position
Melbourne, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ADT Security Services in June 2009.

Interview Details – They use a survival of the fittest training program to weed out the unfit. If you pass it then you get paid for it. This technique comes from Landmark Education. They require you to sell security systems to your family as well as have one too. They have sales goals and if you don't meet them your fired. After awhile you work there then you can work a different position at another franchise store. During training you do cold door to door sales with a supervisor.

Interview Question – Making the sales pitch to your family.   Answer Question

Service Tech Interview

Service Tech
Lexington, KY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADT Security Services in October 2011.

Interview Details – phone call one on one drug test background check and you in. if u have the experience.

Interview Question – If u have great experience do they still require high school diploma   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Got what I wanted

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

OUTSIDE SALES
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ADT Security Services in August 2011.

Interview Details – I applied Online then I actually got a call within the next two hours for a phone interview. then they actually set me up for a group interview a week later. Basically everyone tells their story and gets to know each other. they ask you questions about your personality and your job history, etc. after the interview was over i was called like 45 mins later saying i got the job. i started training shortly after that

Interview Questions

• tell about a time where you had to persuade someone to do something?   Answer Question
  • what is the most important aspect of sales?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Regional Manager Interview

Regional Manager
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at ADT Security Services in March 2008.

Interview Details – started with a phone interview from HR followed by a phone interview with hiring manager, last was a 1 on 1 with reporting manager followed by a letter.

Interview Question – role play a sales call   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at ADT Security Services in September 2010.

Interview Details – This was a very intense interview process. I had 2 phone interviews, 4 in person interviews, and had to do a skills test. After the offer, there was a background check and a drug test. From the first interview until the offer was about 6 weeks.

Interview Question – Layout your agenda for your first 30 days.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ADT Security Services in April 2010.

Interview Details – Initial interview was over the phone with a corporate recruiter. She was very nice, personable and seemed eager to push the process along. It took the hiring manager almost 2 weeks to confirm the local face to face. During the two and a half hour face to face interview, the hiring manager spoke for approximately two hours and twenty four minutes - mostly about himself... He did not offer me the job, which is well enough. I couldn't imagine reporting to him. I recently learned he was demoted... I'm rating the interview as difficult, because the interviewer was difficult to listen to.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you, as a salesperson?   View Answer
  • When you go swimming, do you like to jump right in or, do you like to test the water first?   View Answer

Contracts Manager Interview

Contracts Manager
Sunbury, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ADT Security Services in April 2011.

Interview Details – The interview went very well , so many questions were asked . I was shocked they didnt make the offer

Interview Question – Describe a time you had to make an urgent decison at work   View Answer

Team Manager Interview

Team Manager
Torrance, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ADT Security Services in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview and Hiring process was smooth and very detailed because of the amount of money that is spent on each perspective employee, and I think that the process was very genuine.

Interview Question – there was no unexpected questions during the process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There really was no negotiation phase, you had to take or leave the Salary offered. But you did have to go before the Area Patrol Manager out of the Torrance Office.

Team Operations Manager Interview

Team Operations Manager
Spokane, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADT Security Services in October 2013.

Interview Details – You usually start out by getting a phone interview which will than be followed up by being scheduled for another interview in person with a hiring manager. After about 1 to 2 weeks you will go in and have a panel interview.

Interview Question – If your workers were to be asked what you were like as a leader what would their reponse be?   View Answer

Worked for ADT Security Services? Contribute to the Community!