ADT Security Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.2

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

One interview with area sales manager. We discussed the position and expectations. Discussed year to date numbers and where they needed to be in six months. I was told I would get a second interview to give an explanation of my ideal sales process and how I could change things. I was never brought back for second interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?   1 Answer

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Houston, TX).

Interview

Started by talking with a recruiter. She sent my name to the hiring manager. I met with the hiring manager and he was really nice. The interview went well and was pretty casual. He asked me how I felt about commission only, and if I had a go-getter mentality. We discussed what the job was like. I received an offer even though I did not have previous B2B sales experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They only offer their sales reps commission only. I was not able to negotiate. It would definitely be nice if they had a base salary + commission. It's definitely needed in this job!

ADT-Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Sat down with two interviewers, the main one conducting the interview was the person I was originally suppose to meet with. Spoke with both gentlemen for about 30-45 minutes about the job and various duties required of me as well as some of the benefits the company provides. At the end I was offered the job, pending typical background check and drug test passing. A week later I was cleared and ready to start with the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Adt?   1 Answer

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Detroit, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

Basic interview process, very nolegable, called by recruiter first, had interview, started, went thru 6 weeks of training. They r looking for people who want to make over $100,000 a year

Interview Questions

• Company provides all business card, brochures, 200 mailers a week, data base of exsiting clients to call   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a telephone interview which lasted for about an hour. Very casual atmosphere. The interviewer helped to create an easy going type conversation, mainly asking me about my background and what I was looking for in a new position. I spoke very candidly and realized after asking about the position, that this was not a good fit for me but that I did appreciate his time.

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ADT Security Services (Charleston, WV).

Interview

Have only spoken to the recruiter at this point, however he made everything sound absolutely too good to be true. Steve was very courteous and answered every question I threw at him. He was very familiar with the process because he spoke soooo very fast. It was difficult to hear, comprehend, and soak it all in. LOL

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation? Is going out of town for 4 days going to be a problem with you or your family? Are you familiar with the use of an IPhone or a smartphone? Can you operate an IPad or Tablet? Are you familiar with the operation of a laptop or notepad/notebook? How do you deal with rejection? Are you comfortable with F2F sales environment?   Answer Question

ADT-Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Good chance on getting an interview. FULL back ground, very specific about challenges of the field job, very clear about pay structure, very welcoming process, very specific about "no sales no pay". During interview be able to share previous jobs difficulties and how you dealt with them. Overall great conversational format interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about 100% commission based pay plan? Tell me about your self? Do have reliable transportation? Do you have a plans on a second job? Do you already have another job? How do feel about selling face to face? What was the most difficult time on the job you ever had? How did deal with it? ...   Answer Question

Emergency Dispatch Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Irving, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy walk in the park interview, had us do a group activity after that, hiring supervisors pulled use in a room have one on one interview. Supervisor asked me all the same questions asked on the phone interview, but I had to give different answers. After that was done if hired a recruiter came in to say if I got the job or not

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Knoxville, TN) in April 2011.

Interview

Came in for a walk in job fair interview where they weeded out potential candidates, because there were a lot of applicants. Afterwards I was asked to come in and do a simple typing test to see if you could type 30 words per min., and a second interview with a team manager and a team lead.

Interview Questions

• You sometimes have to handle angry customers, have you had to do this before and what have you done.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ADT Security Services in August 2013.

Interview

Expectations were very clear. Sometimes (especially in commission only jobs) expectations are expressed very well, giving you a vauge idea of what to expect. This interview was quite the opposite. I understood what was expected of me day one.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple