ADT Security Services

Updated Jan 29, 2015
Updated Jan 29, 2015

2.3

Account Services Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at ADT Security Services in January 2015.

First I originally applied for collection when the recruiter called me the nest day being that I didn't have collections experience he did a phone interview for me for account services (billing). The phone interview was on Jan 22,15. I also had to take a typing test before my phone interview. Then I had a interview on Jan 27th face to face interview. I was asked 10 questions what do I know about the job? What experience did I have personally with customer service I was not pleased with and general questions like what did i do at my last job and what did I like most and liked least about my previous job and why was I looking for a job? On Jan 28th I was offered the job

Interview Questions
    • No question was difficult for me but I didn't think I was going to ask personally when have I experienced bad customer service?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation the pay is based on your experience.

Emergency Dispatch Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services in January 2015.

The hiring and interview process that I went through was simple for me. I received an email about a week after I put my application in telling me about the company and their benefits. I then received a phone call from the Lead Recruiter who asked me a few questions on the phone and told me a few things about the position I applied for, etc. She then told me that she was going to send me a typing assessment through my email and that once I received it, I was to take it as soon as I could. I proceeded to do so, and then I emailed her telling her thank you and that I completed the typing assessment. Minutes later I received an email back from her telling me that I did great on the assessment and asked if I was available to interview the next day. I went on to interview the next day, I thought it was just going to be with her and then leave and have another interview later on, but I ended up interviewing with the Lead Recruiter and then a Team Manager, and afterwards, the job offer was extended to me, I accepted the offer, and then started my paperwork for my background check, drug test, consent forms, etc.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question I had to answer was, "What three qualities would you say make the best customer service representative?"   View Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services in February 2012.

ADT is constantly hiring, they post jobs on every job search website. If you get called in for an interview you have got the job, as long as you don't come in drunk, high, or with bad hygiene. During the interview the manager will speak of how much you can make ( honestly between 51k and 65k/year) and more than likely explain negatives of the position (to weed out undesirable candidates). If you're committed (not lazy), self-motivated, and money-motivated you will do fine.

Interview Questions
    No real negotiations, you will be paid at most $500 per deal before any equipment is added.

Installer Position Interview

The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services in January 2015.

when i arrived i signed in and was welcomed with smiles and politeness in the receptionist area waited for my interviewer once greeted we walked into office area. i was asked some quick questions in regards to my experience and then was notified about what's expected of the position and also all benefits.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ADT Security Services in January 2015.

The first interview was really easy. I got a second interview right away. I am waiting to go in for the second interview. The interview was very informational. She asked a few easy questions just to get to know me. Got the tour of the facility then took a personality test. Passed it and got the second interview. I wonder if the job pays enough because I have to commute thirty minutes to the location north of the river.

Interview Questions
    • What would be your weakness for this job?   View Answer

High Volume Residential Installer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services in September 2013.

I was contacted the day after i applied online by a recruiter. The recruiter than spoke with me to qualify me for an interview. Had an interview lined up within a few days after the initial call from the recruiter. Once i had the interview, it took 2 weeks to hear that i got the job.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were difficult, it was an average interview. Mainly want to know about how you are qualified to do the job. The manager explains how difficult the job is and the conditions to be expected. One question he asked was why should i hire you? You need to sell yourself and prove you are a hard worker.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Emergency Dispatch Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services in June 2011.

Its was a panel interview.. At the most 3 people at once 2 will ask questions while the 3rd is writing Don't be alarmed. The questions are fairly simple.. You will then take a typing test.

Interview Questions
    • Why does you background make you a good fit for the position?   View Answer
    None

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ADT Security Services in October 2014.

Submitted my application online, via the ADT web site. Received a call from HR for a phone call, had difficulty because of the time zones, they are on the east coast getting set for my time seem difficult. Standard HR Phone of 30 minutes, a 2 person Phone interview with 2 managers, then face to face with the hiring manager. Scheduling seemed to be the biggest problem

Interview Questions
    • Lots of rapid fire questions, never had a chance to ask any back   View Answer

Resi Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ADT Security Services.

I went to 2 interviews. First interview was basic overview of the company and talked about my past experience and why I felt I would be a good fit. Second interview was role playing and execution of my 30-60-90 day plan.

Interview Questions
    • How many sells do I plan to get in the first 30 days, 60 days, 90 days and how do I plan to get them   Answer Question
    Position was straight commission. No need for negotiation.

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ADT Security Services in December 2014.

I was contacted by a corporate head hunter for this interview. The interview lasted about an hour and was pretty informal. The place has an essence of fraternity type behavior and humor. I was offered the position but requested time to consider what I had just been told. I wrote an email to the hiring manager requesting more information. 92% National Turnover for this position. Only 8% stay in this position. There is a reason instead of responding to simple questions the manager revoked the offer. Do your homework! This is not a real job. 60+ hours a week knocking on random doors at an average income for a sales rep is around $13.25 an hour. Yes there are some benefits but there are way better options out there. KCCO!

Interview Questions

I wrote a questionnaire to the manager. He didn't want to take the time to explain company policy. My politely and professionally worded questions would force him to divulge a lot of negative aspects of the position. He would rather not waste his time to explain or help as his answers would make most professionals run for their life.