ADT Security Services Interview Questions

2.3

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Good process. It's just as important that you are interested in ADT as ADT is interested in you, so good company and job information is provided. An offer is never made on the first interview. Rather, homework is given and then based on your response to that homework and your desire to continue on to employment, you are then offered a position. The start dates are usually within a week of the last interview.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle a customer's objection and how does it make you feel?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. 100% commission.

Coustomer Service Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at ADT Security Services.

spoke with the supervisor told me I pass the typing test and I would be interveiw with the manger which i did she set the hour i wanted to work and started date.

Emergency Dispatch Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at ADT Security Services.

First phone interview then online test and 2nd interview with human resources.

Interview Questions
    • How many sick days are necessary per year?   View Answer
    They start position at same rate to all employees, unless bilingual.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hollis, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollis, NH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADT Security Services.

The interview was scheduled promptly. Upon spending 5-10 minutes in the interview, the unshaven, tired looking manager brought up working 16 hour days. His lack of effort and disinterest in the interview was very disappointing and made it quite clear that this was not a desireable environment. Management has changed since the interview and hopefully improved.....

Interview Questions
    • It may be necessary to work 16 hour days in this position...   View Answer

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chatsworth, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatsworth, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ADT Security Services in January 2014.

The interview process is short. You get hired after a preliminary background check, a more indepth FBI check, which you front, once you are in HR signing papers. They do not inform you much of anything. HR is not current with current law changes in reference to benefits.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most difficult sale? Typical question for sales. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question
    There was none. You were given a breakdown by month on the "training" salary, they do not tell you you really need to have at least one yr of back up savings/money to survive ADT payroll/sales. New system of payment is not upfront and now takes up to 30 days to get any monies. No residuals of any kind so you are constantly on. They are not honest about the time required...try 6am text messages from your manager to 9:30pm daily except Sunday. Sunday you get the texts in the afternoon.

If I were to do this again, I would not have accepted. Literally, I lost money each day as the use of my vehicle, insurance, gas, meetings all took a toll. In the end, my hourly was $4.92. NOT worth it.

Customer Relations Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at ADT Security Services in December 2013.

Applied via career builder. Received a phone call and an email the next day asking me to set up an interview. I called and asked if it was a sales position and was told no, it was customer relations. Set up the interview for the next day. Showed up only to be told it was sales only, so I left. 5 minutes later I received an email saying I had missed my interview time and asking me to call and reschedule.

Account Services Representative - Kernan Blvd Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at ADT Security Services in December 2013.

It was a group interview. 5 people were interviewed by 2 employees. One was a manager the other was HR. They asked us each about 5 questions. Mostly behavioral based questions that started off with "Tell me about a time when you..." (Went above and beyond what was expected, had to gage your performance based on others around you, had to deal with an irate customer, etc) they also asked about what you did at previous jobs. They were laid back, dressed in casual clothes, and joked around to lighten the mood but kept it professional at the same time. They said they were doing a lot of interviews and if we got the job we would hear back from them in about a week. Interview lasted about 30 min. I won't know until monday if I got it.

Interview Questions
    • The last question they asked was why should they hire you. She announced this was the hardest question.   Answer Question

Outside Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ADT Security Services.

they check your background

Interview Questions
    that to have an hunter mantality

Team Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Spokane, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADT Security Services in October 2013.

You usually start out by getting a phone interview which will than be followed up by being scheduled for another interview in person with a hiring manager. After about 1 to 2 weeks you will go in and have a panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • If your workers were to be asked what you were like as a leader what would their reponse be?   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Anaheim, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ADT Security Services.

First, an outside agency calls. Pass extensive background check including employment verification.
    Secondly, meet with hiring sales manager.
    Normal questions.