ADT Security Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.2

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied and was contacted by a recruiter who was just awesome throughout the whole process. Over a two week period there was a phone interview, a face to face with my eventual Sales Manager and a background check and drug screen. The training process starts once you accept the job and resume work. There's training pay of $1650 for the first month and it gets less each month after that. This isn't a problem if you've begun to get the hang of working Salesforce and your territory for useful leads & referrals. If not however... ...you will have failed the unspoken last part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There's no negotiation. ADT pays a training salary for four months and benefits (Health, 401K etc) are better than average. After that, you make uncapped commission pay. Your work "negotiates" your pay but the Compensation Plan is pretty awesome. About 25% of the sales reps make six figures. I'm still working my way there.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at ADT Security Services in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online, I had 5 interviews spread over 4 months. It was a v e r y slow process. I had a great recruiter to work with and in the initial interview I was told that the need was imediate. During my first phone interview with the hiring manager he just blew me off, when it was rescheduled by the recruiter the hiring manager was 45 mins late to the call. I could see right away that I possessed some but not all of the traits he was looking for. We had a in person interview that was one third the time he asked me to allot for our meeting and did not touch on the things he stated were critical to success at ADT. Many unreturned calls and emails latter, I understand that they may be going forward with an internal candidate

Interview Questions

• How will you manage commission only sales teams?   1 Answer

Six Sigma Black Belt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Boca Raton, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

People really don't know what six sigma is at ADT. The questions asked was nothing about six sigma. More about project management projects. They really don't care about making processes efficient. Just care about cutting costs one time. The interview was easy. Nothing too complicated. There are a bunch of black belts who interview you but none of them are true experts.

Interview Questions

Interview

This interview was full of lies about the job. A lot of what was discussed never came true and some of what you were expected to do was never discussed. Take lots of notes. Make sure you understand it all.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

6 steps total. The interview process was comfortable. Very straight forward questions. The questions that where asked where technical in nature. The background check is very in-depth.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ADT Security Services (Miami, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

hiring all the time it means one thing no body take the job , salary only on commision base, very difficult to sell home security system,you have to reach your quota,you have to call or visit customers.pressure on the job

Interview Questions

• to many internet question ,no reponse to the aplication   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

Everything was great besides they never called when they said they will. Person that interviewed me said I will hear from them in 7-10 business day and they will probably make me an offer. I tried contacting them after two weeks and left a voicemail with HR person but never heard back. Very disappointing

Emergency Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Irving, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied in March had a phone interview rather quickly, it was very in depth. I would say about 45 min. She asked you the usual why you would want to work with ADT, Why they should hire you? etc.

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Ashland, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

Received a call from their recruiter and showed up early for interview to find a sign saying fill out application. The young lady who interviewed me was nervous and kept reading her instructions. Once I realized that the management position I had applied to was not available, I ended the interview.

I applied for a management position, which was not on the table.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

Its very lengthy and very simple process. As long as you have your ducks in a row and have a solid plan/goal in mind you have a good chance at being hired.

Negotiation

There wasn't one