ADT Security Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.2

Emergency Dispatch Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

The first thing that happens is you get an email. Via email you set up a phone screening and an in person interview. After the phone screen, you have your in person interview. Last is the drug test and background check. It is a very amazing process overall with ADT.

Interview Questions

• A time when you had to multi task   1 Answer

Field Support Center Tech Support 1+ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Irving, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

phone interview face to face Easy question friendly group panel Position was not explain Correctly thought I would have been doing more make sure you get everything in writing quick response time let me know in one day if I was hiried

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Negotiation

didn't have to but I know people that did

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Quick And SimpleInterview . Easy Questions Based Upon Life Experience Basically . The Manager That Interview Me Was Fairly Nice & Had LOTS Of Energy For Her Age . The Background Check Took Only 2 Days . I LOVE Working Here It Is Amazing .

Negotiation

Make Sure You Negotiate The Hourly Rate & There Is A Rate Change Of 10% Extra If Work After 830PM . :)

Senior Human Resources Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Boca Raton, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Had a detailed phone and in person interview, seemed very assuring at that point but no response/feedback (yes, Maybe, No) for a 3 weeks which is very frustrating to the interviewer. And i guess the feedback should not take more than a few days so that the applicant can move forward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to choose this career as BA when you have been doing QA lead work in the previous jobs   1 Answer

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Quick, easy and they will hire you if you can talk, breathe and are willing to drive to the not so pleasant parts of town. Starts with a call, get an interview, be willing to work the hours and you've got a good chance to get hired. It all depends on their numbers and how many people they need to hire because they are always turning over the staff weeding out the C, D and F players

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied and was contacted by a recruiter who was just awesome throughout the whole process. Over a two week period there was a phone interview, a face to face with my eventual Sales Manager and a background check and drug screen. The training process starts once you accept the job and resume work. There's training pay of $1650 for the first month and it gets less each month after that. This isn't a problem if you've begun to get the hang of working Salesforce and your territory for useful leads & referrals. If not however... ...you will have failed the unspoken last part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There's no negotiation. ADT pays a training salary for four months and benefits (Health, 401K etc) are better than average. After that, you make uncapped commission pay. Your work "negotiates" your pay but the Compensation Plan is pretty awesome. About 25% of the sales reps make six figures. I'm still working my way there.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ADT Security Services in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online, I had 5 interviews spread over 4 months. It was a v e r y slow process. I had a great recruiter to work with and in the initial interview I was told that the need was imediate. During my first phone interview with the hiring manager he just blew me off, when it was rescheduled by the recruiter the hiring manager was 45 mins late to the call. I could see right away that I possessed some but not all of the traits he was looking for. We had a in person interview that was one third the time he asked me to allot for our meeting and did not touch on the things he stated were critical to success at ADT. Many unreturned calls and emails latter, I understand that they may be going forward with an internal candidate

Interview Questions

• How will you manage commission only sales teams?   1 Answer

Six Sigma Black Belt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Boca Raton, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

People really don't know what six sigma is at ADT. The questions asked was nothing about six sigma. More about project management projects. They really don't care about making processes efficient. Just care about cutting costs one time. The interview was easy. Nothing too complicated. There are a bunch of black belts who interview you but none of them are true experts.

Interview Questions

Interview

This interview was full of lies about the job. A lot of what was discussed never came true and some of what you were expected to do was never discussed. Take lots of notes. Make sure you understand it all.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

6 steps total. The interview process was comfortable. Very straight forward questions. The questions that where asked where technical in nature. The background check is very in-depth.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question