ADT Security Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2015

2.2

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

Its very lengthy and very simple process. As long as you have your ducks in a row and have a solid plan/goal in mind you have a good chance at being hired.

Negotiation

There wasn't one

Emergency Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Irving, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied in March had a phone interview rather quickly, it was very in depth. I would say about 45 min. She asked you the usual why you would want to work with ADT, Why they should hire you? etc.

Custom Homes Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter who saw my resume online. Went through a typical process of going over my resume, basic overview of the job, questions about my work experience and comfort with the sales process, etc. She then scheduled a phone interview for me with the area sales manager, who went through a very similar process over the phone. Then we met in person. After that, the job was offered to me.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any difficult or unexpected questions. If you are a sales rep and have been on any interviews lately, be prepared for typical questions: Tell me about a difficult situation at work and how you handled it. What are 3 qualities you feel would be important for this position, and why? What would previous employees and coworkers say are your strengths and weaknesses and would you agree with them? Tell me about a time you were given advice or correction by a manager and how did you handle it? Tell me about how you handle stressful situations at work.... That sort of thing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. This is a commission only job.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

Lots of exaggeration of training and assistance in the interview. The interviewer really lied about the amount of business the company would be drawing in to get the sales staff appointments we could build on to get referrals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's a commission only position, with very little training or support. What advice would I give? Don't waste your time with a company that doesn't care the least about its employees or current customers.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Lafayette, LA).

Interview

I found the position online on career line. I applied, got a phone call and a same week interviews. One was over the phone, the other in person. Since I got hired they switched to a recruiting company.

Interview Questions

• Manager that interviewed me was not experienced giving interviews   Answer Question

Emergency Dispatch Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Melbourne, FL).

Interview

Very simple 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ADT.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

VERY VERY BAD!. the worest I have ever seen, been too or heard of. Office is scary, ugly, unprofessional warehouse, the paint job look as if high school students did. The whole experience SCREAMED DEAD END JOB.

Assistant to Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Mesa, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

Its all mass hires, im pretty sure they will hire anybody if they have a pulse and can talk to people. interview process is very little to just very basic.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ADT Security Services (Irving, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Received a phone call pertaining to setting up an interview time, once confirmed, was sent a text detailing time and address. Arrived 25 minutes before scheduled time. I signed in and was immediately retrieved and taken into the interview room. I was interviewed by one of the hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Do you have call center experience?   1 Answer

Interview

The first interview lasted an hour. We went over relevant sales experience. Did a couple scenarios that will be a part of the sales process.

Upon second interview they went into detail about the pay and benefits. Due to my lack of home sales, they were hesitant to hire me. The interviewer asked for a business plan on how I would create self-generated leads within first 3 months. I emailed him the plan but I never received a response until I saw the same job posting back up on the company website

Interview Questions

• How to close a sale. Especially hard if you dont have in home sales experience.   Answer Question