ADT Security Services

Updated Feb 24, 2015
Updated Feb 24, 2015

2.3

Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services.

Phone interview with HR, followed by additional phone with up line and counter parts in other divisions. In person with direct supervisor, other leadership at that location.They paid for the travel, picked me up at the airport this could not have been more accommodating. The process was phone, in-person and spending the day onsite at the corporate office.

Interview Questions
    • Of all the issues within this particular vertical (government and healthcare) what do you see as the most perplexing?   View Answer
    This was a simple compensation outline. Not a lot to negotiate as I knew after the in person of the salary range and the benefit package. Was able to negotiate the office location of my choice.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at ADT Security Services.

Very typical interview for an outside sales rep. position.

Salary is offending.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services.

General questions on experience

The job was straight commission.

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services in March 2014.

Applied online on 2/11/14. Received a call on 2/26 for a phone interview. Was told if I was selected they would call me for an actual interview. Got the call for the interview on 3/4 and went in for a one on one interview with a lady from HR on 3/6. I totally botched the whole interview because I was so nervous. The last time I sat down for an actual interview was in 2000. Lol. So I'm really not too optimistic about the job offer. She asked your normal behavioral questions. The whole interview took less than 10 minutes to complete. I would be really surprised if I do get the offer since the interview, in my eyes, didn't go so well. But I'll keep you guys posted either way.

Interview Questions
    • How important is attendance to you?

Tell me about a time you had to deal with an irate customer and what steps you took to resolve it.

Why should we hire you for this position?

There was another one but I don't quite remember how she worded it.

I was also asked why I left my previous job.

Answer Question

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services in March 2014.

Was contacted by a recruiter and set up an interview. Was given the job on the spot after havng a casual conversation.

Interview Questions
    • Made me do a improvisational skit where the manager was the salesman and I was the customer.   View Answer
    No negotiation

Adt Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ADT Security Services.

The sale's position is pretty much a meat market, if you arrive dressed nicely and are polite, you will probably go home with a new job. Keep in mind, its a security job with a govt lic. So you will be drug tested, and required to get a livescan.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how you spent your average day at your previous sales position.   View Answer
    There is no negotiation.

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ADT Security Services.

Good process. It's just as important that you are interested in ADT as ADT is interested in you, so good company and job information is provided. An offer is never made on the first interview. Rather, homework is given and then based on your response to that homework and your desire to continue on to employment, you are then offered a position. The start dates are usually within a week of the last interview.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle a customer's objection and how does it make you feel?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. 100% commission.

Coustomer Service Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at ADT Security Services.

spoke with the supervisor told me I pass the typing test and I would be interveiw with the manger which i did she set the hour i wanted to work and started date.

Emergency Dispatch Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ADT Security Services.

First phone interview then online test and 2nd interview with human resources.

Interview Questions
    • How many sick days are necessary per year?   View Answer
    They start position at same rate to all employees, unless bilingual.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollis, NH
    Anonymous Employee in Hollis, NH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services.

The interview was scheduled promptly. Upon spending 5-10 minutes in the interview, the unshaven, tired looking manager brought up working 16 hour days. His lack of effort and disinterest in the interview was very disappointing and made it quite clear that this was not a desireable environment. Management has changed since the interview and hopefully improved.....

Interview Questions
    • It may be necessary to work 16 hour days in this position...   View Answer