ADT Security Services Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Virginia Beach, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

So i came in with my resume. The interview was nice and easy. I got my drug test paper and passed. Was offered job next day and i took it. BUT in the interview he assured me that the position didnt intel me walking from door to door trying to sell thr system!!! So after 3days of long oriantain and paperwork i started working. And was surprised when i was walking around in the cold unprepared for the weather because he LIED TO ME!! I promptly resigned and wasnt paid for my time in orientation which we were supposed to receive 80$!!a waste of time. MAKE SURE to ask though questions and find your own asnwers also

Negotiation

Just was hired and came in next day

Other Interview Reviews for ADT Security Services

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

Lots of exaggeration of training and assistance in the interview. The interviewer really lied about the amount of business the company would be drawing in to get the sales staff appointments we could build on to get referrals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's a commission only position, with very little training or support. What advice would I give? Don't waste your time with a company that doesn't care the least about its employees or current customers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Irving, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Received a phone call pertaining to setting up an interview time, once confirmed, was sent a text detailing time and address. Arrived 25 minutes before scheduled time. I signed in and was immediately retrieved and taken into the interview room. I was interviewed by one of the hiring managers. .

Interview Questions

• Do you have call center experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Springfield, VA).

Interview

General questions on experience

Negotiation

The job was straight commission.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollis, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Hollis, NH).

Interview

The interview was scheduled promptly. Upon spending 5-10 minutes in the interview, the unshaven, tired looking manager brought up working 16 hour days. His lack of effort and disinterest in the interview was very disappointing and made it quite clear that this was not a desireable environment. Management has changed since the interview and hopefully improved.....

Interview Questions

• It may be necessary to work 16 hour days in this position...   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

First, an outside agency calls. Pass extensive background check including employment verification. Secondly, meet with hiring sales manager. Normal questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADT Security Services in August 2013.

Interview

Expectations were very clear. Sometimes (especially in commission only jobs) expectations are expressed very well, giving you a vauge idea of what to expect. This interview was quite the opposite. I understood what was expected of me day one.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I got an unexpected phone call, and had the interview on the spot. They basically wanted to tknow if you have no other options, and how desperate youd be to take the position. When I mentioned I have other interviews already lined up, and that I was not really that interested in the position, we said our goodbyes.

Did not like their business model.

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Lewisville, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

easy to interview with, coworkers are enjoyable to work with, explains position expectations, advises about drug test, and criminal background check, explains is commission only, explains 2 day training will be an hourly wage not commission

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Easy hiring process. Hired in two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for ADT.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Na