ADT Security Services

Average Difficulty
27 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Irving, TX

I applied online - interviewed at ADT Security Services in May 2014.

Interview Details – Received a phone call pertaining to setting up an interview time, once confirmed, was sent a text detailing time and address. Arrived 25 minutes before scheduled time. I signed in and was immediately retrieved and taken into the interview room. I was interviewed by one of the hiring managers.

Interview Question – Do you have call center experience?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Lewisville, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADT Security Services in July 2013.

Interview Details – easy to interview with, coworkers are enjoyable to work with, explains position expectations, advises about drug test, and criminal background check, explains is commission only, explains 2 day training will be an hourly wage not commission

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview Details – Lots of exaggeration of training and assistance in the interview. The interviewer really lied about the amount of business the company would be drawing in to get the sales staff appointments we could build on to get referrals.

Interview Question – I did not encounter difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It's a commission only position, with very little training or support. What advice would I give? Don't waste your time with a company that doesn't care the least about its employees or current customers.

Springfield, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview Details – General questions on experience

Negotiation Details – The job was straight commission.

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ADT Security Services in July 2011.

Interview Details – Its a three step process:
- Have a phone interview with a recruiter who will try to sell the job to you as being the greatest thing in the world
- Face to face interview with hiring manager to make sure you have a pulse
- Pass a drug test

Interview Question – There are two questions you should be aware of:
- Are you prepared to make 100+ calls a day, both door to door and over the phone?
- Are you prepared to make nothing unless you close a sale?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is none. The company doesn't want to pay anyone anything.

Beaverton, OR

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ADT Security Services in August 2012.

Interview Details – It took two in person interviews. They both went very well, not too long. They were very informative and expectations were out lined. They are a very nice group of people that I felt very comfortable with. After being hired they sent me to Denver Colorado for a week of training that was very helpful.

Interview Question – None that I can think of.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered. I accepted

Hollis, NH

Interview Details – The interview was scheduled promptly. Upon spending 5-10 minutes in the interview, the unshaven, tired looking manager brought up working 16 hour days. His lack of effort and disinterest in the interview was very disappointing and made it quite clear that this was not a desireable environment. Management has changed since the interview and hopefully improved.....

Interview Question – It may be necessary to work 16 hour days in this position...   View Answer

Anaheim, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview Details – First, an outside agency calls. Pass extensive background check including employment verification.
Secondly, meet with hiring sales manager.
Normal questions.

Interview Question – Normal questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Very Easy Interview

Westwood, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ADT Security Services in January 2013.

Interview Details – Promised a great deal of freedom, this is a lie, they hire you and think they own every minute of your day six days a week.

Interview Question – Will you work without question six days a week.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Sounds like you can make good money, you cannot. if they do not want you too. Sounds like you will get leads , you will at first. They they pull them away for the new people and tell you it is because you are doing something wrong or they do not like your attitude.

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at ADT Security Services in May 2013.

Interview Details – Easy hiring process. Hired in two weeks.

Interview Question – Why I wanted to work for ADT.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Na

Worked for ADT Security Services? Contribute to the Community!